• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Radioshack Fail

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Moose McKnuckles said:
This thread has given me a solution to the current Gulf oil disaster.

Throw a bunch of bike wheels in the Gulf water then put Levi on a tanker. He'll instinctively suck the wheels and bring the oil with them. Genius, eh?

LOL. Funny stuff....

EDIT: AC is friends/cordial with Rubiera, Jani, Levi, and Kloden from what I can tell.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Are people here seriously considering a conspiracy between Bertie and the Vuelta organisers?

I know we often were a bit cynical on here, but this bad, really?

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Barrus said:
Are people here seriously considering a conspiracy between Bertie and the Vuelta organisers?

I know we often were a bit cynical on here, but this bad, really?

I don't know how they operate, but when Armstrong was the best rider in the world he had a lot of behind the scenes influence in many places. AC has turned into a super big cheese over the last few years - it's not unreasonable to ponder whether he made it known what his views were on Bruyneel's gang turning up.

Necessary Evil said:
Yes they are all such good friends with AC that they decided to leave and join Armstrong's team.

Welcome back, BPC/Arbiter. :rolleyes:

Contador didn't even have a team, much less the ability to offer anyone a stable job. But you knew that already before you started spouting your bs again.

But I'm glad you've finally realized that RS is "Armstrong's team". At least you're no longer under the illusion that they're riding for anyone else.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes they're probably on speaking terms but they made the rather famous decision to leave Contador and join his arch enemy's team.

But it won't be about them anyway. I'm sure they will continue to be on speaking terms despite being collateral damage in this episode.

A

Anonymous

2v2w8sk.jpg

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Arbiter's back posting the same crap that's been debunked time and time again. What he lacks in creativity he makes up in persistence.

I don't know who you are talking about but this subject is unlikely to have come up before since RS have only just been uninvited to this GT. It's never happened before.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Have you lived on a deserted island without contact with media for years? I am not just talking about doping.

No, I haven't lived on a deserted island. I haven't lived in a fantasy land where everything bad that has ever happened to cycling was caused by two nefarious, conniving and evil guys from a single team, either.

Man, you sure do defend them to not be a fan or anything...:rolleyes:
If by "defending" you really mean "correcting rants" you might be right.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Necessary Evil said:
Yes they are all such good friends with AC that they decided to leave and join Armstrong's team.

Even AC's closest team-mates could count the money. He's wise enough to realize it's a business and no one was going to wait around to see where he ended up.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
RS tour team Average Age??

What is the average age for RS team?

What is the average age for their Tdf team??

Those old guys are going to be abused by the youth and vigor in the peloton.

TRENDING THREADS