• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lidl-Trek (no longer Radioshack-Leopard Trek)

Page 91 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
boomcie said:
A challenge, I like it!

I can come up with a scenario for you.

Both your parents die in a car crash happening right in front of you. A piece of glass flies by and cuts of your left testicle (your favorite).

While you bend over to pick up the fallen testicle, you are assaulted from behind by Tom Cruise standing on a wooden crate. He whispers something in your ear about an anal probe.

While Tom is still doing his thing, Ronan Keating approaches you. He's wearing Rojas' national champ jersey. Only the jersey.

He asks you about RadioShack Nissan Trek.

sometimes you are hilarious Boomcie:D

@Craig isn't Sergent from New-Zealand?

boomcie said:
A challenge, I like it!

Both your parents die in a car crash happening right in front of you. A piece of glass flies by and cuts of your left testicle (your favorite).

While you bend over to pick up the fallen testicle, you are assaulted from behind by Tom Cruise standing on a wooden crate. He whispers something in your ear about an anal probe.

While Tom is still doing his thing, Ronan Keating approaches you. He's wearing Rojas' national champ jersey. Only the jersey.

Hahahahaha, i hope that's not only an instance when you can't laugh at the team, but also meant to say that's what the team stands for :D

A

Anonymous

Ryo Hazuki said:
every rider is jens voigt on that website. talk about profesisonal

not here it isnt.. here every rider is Matthew Busche :D and ever member of management is Danny T In Ven..

boomcie said:
A challenge, I like it!

Can't decide whether I LOL'd more at the the wooden crate bit or the Rojas jersey line.

A

Anonymous

Hideous jersey. Leopard's was bad enough, but adding red was not the way to make it better.

I guess this ends the debate over who merged with who though.

http://www.radioshacknissantrek.com/team

Pappy seems to have borrowed the upper part of Tommy D's head for the photoshoot. :eek:

Tom+DANIELSON.jpg

pedaling squares said:
Chris left the last shred of his credibility on the slopes of Mt Baldy.
LOL

edit: Matthew Busche is also cloned here. Someone may have accidentaly revealed the Hog's masterplan of cloning Andy Schleck 21 times to win the Tour.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Fus087 said:
And yet, he resides in Switzerland. Oh the irony.

I think he has a European flag because Klöden doesn't want the german flag on anything he wears, he doesn't want to be associated with it at all. Not Lance, but Klöden is the master of Omerta. The guy's insanse.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
boomcie said:
A challenge, I like it!

:D post of the year right there. :D

May 6, 2009
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
I think he has a European flag because Klöden doesn't want the german flag on anything he wears, he doesn't want to be associated with it at all. Not Lance, but Klöden is the master of Omerta. The guy's insanse.

Has Klöden taken out Swiss citizenship?

El Pistolero said:

Exactly. He's living in the only country you can be sure will never join the EU, essentially being as Swiss as Wesemann was (even when he hasn't got the passport) but poses with the EU flag.

Of course it's also the flag of the Council of Europe (where Switzerland is a member), making my point somewhat moot.