• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ranking UCI World Tour

Oct 20, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

My name is Vincent, being a fan of sports, cycling, tennis, football and so on, I created a YouTube channel bringing my passions :)

I just created a dynamic graph on the UCI World Tour rankings from 2016 to the present day, week after week: happy:

This work took me several hours of research. Don't hesitate to subscribe and give me your opinion.

Vincent

https://youtu.be/a-gUVh1_QSk

Interesting graph. It shows who's been most consistent over the years and who are more up and down with results. How an injury or an off year can affect some riders (specifically Froome and Sagan) while those same things had less of an effect on Valverde.

Well made.

What ranking is the infographic based on? If it is the UCI Individual World Ranking then what have you done with the historic data to ensure comparability between the different seasons? And what is the reason for choosing UCI's official system ahead of other custom rankings?

TRENDING THREADS