• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rate Vuelta 2012

Vuelta 2012 Rating out of 10 ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 2, 2010
Visit site
I voted 8 too. The best GT of the season by far.

It's a shame that, no matter what the parcours is like, who races, whether the race is boring or not ... the TdF is and always will be THE race. I wish this ended soon ....

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
No 5/10 I swear! I actually wanted to vote 2/10 but then I remembered Vino!

That's way too much but ok if it's for vino lol

I gave it an 8 btw.

Was doubting between 8 and 9, this stage made me go for 8.

Maybe if we saw stage 17 completely live I would go for 9.

Such a shame, one of the most epic stages of this year, well probably the most epic one and we haven't seen much from it. Reminder: in the beginning of that stage there was a group of Contador/Valv away.

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I'll go with 7. I'd actually rate the GC battle higher but the boring sprints is bringing down the score. Sprint stages are usually dull but the actual sprint finishes in this race were very forgettable as well.

Definitely my favourite GT this year. I really enjoyed the team tactics at Movistar and Saxo and having Contador back but not totally dominant.

I know they've been geographically limited this year but I've enjoyed the scenery as well.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I would have given the 9 if Contador won today. But today's stage was upset to me. We got the victory of the fact that how sometimes it can be more important what opponents think of one rather than how actually strong this one is... So I give 6. The only positive moment is since now I have no doubt time plays against Contador.

airstream said:
I would have given the 9 if Contador won today. But today's stage was upset to me. We got the victory of the fact that how sometimes it can be more important what opponents think of one rather than how actually strong this one is... So I give 6. The only positive moment is since now I have no doubt time plays against Contador.

God it's getting more and more annoying.

TRENDING THREADS