• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rider without team looking for a ride, 2010

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Afternoon all, been recommended to post on here from A.N.Other forum, But long story short...... one of the lads who was in our local club until a couple of years ago has just found out that his pro contract for next year won't be renewed.

I'm looking for any ideas of suitable teams to contact either in UK, France, Belgium etc and names to contact for a ride for the 2010 season.
His current contacts for a ride next year will *probably* only give him a chance to race domestically/scandinavia whereas he really should be racing more in central europe.
He was the youngest pro in sweden this year (1st year U23) but still managed to get a fair number of results.

If anyones got any ideas, either post up here, or drop me a pm/mail.

All ideas gratefully received!!

Cheers
Matt

mattrowley56(at)hotmail(dot)com

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
If your friend can ride cyclo cross then he should check out BKCP POWER PLUS Cyclocross Team, they have a mostly under 23 team and also the team of neils albert. The team manger is Christoph Roodhooft he's a good guy, their number is +32 (0) 14 26 70 08.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Continental Team Differdange (Lux.) - pays well, races in central Europe, already has a swedish guy (Hakan Nilsson) and some danish guys, but I don't know any contact information

TRENDING THREADS