• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

RIP Rich piana

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
I'm not sure if you lot on here followed Rich but I was so sad that he passed away at such a young age. I loved his you tube videos . Always honest about everything and very charismatic . Very sad for the fitness and body building community and his fans who just watched him for the entertainment factor . He will be missed.

For all his size, Rich Piana seemed like a genuinely good human being who would have trouble hurting a fly.
Obviously he was a flawed individual who was carrying around a ton of emotional issues on his massive body, but he managed to maintain his sense of decency and grace, even when he did or said something stupid.
In other words, he would own up to something he said or did without making excuses.
To me, that is the measure of a good human being; of which, Rich Piana was one.

TRENDING THREADS