• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rujano can win this Giro, believes Savio

Page 50 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jeison just won U23 ITT champs in Venezuela (and 2nd in elite), with papa José following in 4th place.

Em9auV1W8AEaCxT
That's pretty cool.

This thread is Ryo's parting gift to the forum. I miss his funny style. Always so confident. Always so wrong. :D
He knew his stuff when he talked about the riders on the domestic cycling scenes in South America. Of course he always went full hype mode when talking about them, but he knew his stuff, just look at the old South America race thread. Ryo was Ryo, but one can't look at that thread and say that he didn't add anything to the forum.

He knew his stuff when he talked about the riders on the domestic cycling scenes in South America. Of course he always went full hype mode when talking about them, but he knew his stuff, just look at the old South America race thread. Ryo was Ryo, but one can't look at that thread and say that he didn't add anything to the forum.
Ryo definitely added something to the forum and that is why I added to this thread. Ryo knew what he was familiar with in his narrow focus. But had little clue about what was outside his belief system. I was a Cadel Evans fan when he won the TdF. Over years Ryo wrote some absolute rubbish about Cadel's climbing ability. Ryo went curiously AWOL from the forum during the 2011 TdF and especially after Evans dropped the entire TdF field sans Frank on the Galibier chasing Andy. Mud on face.

TRENDING THREADS