• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rujano can win this Giro, believes Savio

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
Despite the puncture they didnt lose much and Rujano interviewed right after the finish was very satisfied for the whole team performance and his morale sounded confidend ahead of the mountains.

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
PedalCastro said:
Keeping the memory of Ryo alive while until he's back !

Exactly why I was confused when would Ryo ever predict Rujano for anything less than the top step... and then he would question his prediction!:rolleyes: ;)

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Froome19 said:
Exactly why I was confused when would Ryo ever predict Rujano for anything less than the top step... and then he would question his prediction!:rolleyes: ;)

He'll be back well in time for the mountain stages anyway! Let's just hope Cav doesnt crash again and incur the wrath of Ryo

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I bet Rujano and Ryo Hazuki are tranquillo. There are 4 MTFs with 2 guaranteed minutes on each of them ahead. The Giro is almost in the bag. But the main thing is it's worth losing 2 minutes more on flat and a traditional Rujano's plan will start working. it will be possible to attack on the climbs with no resistance from the big guns.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
the big champ looked good today,please god keep him healthy.he will murder them in the third week

che grande squadra!!!

magnificent ride by rubiano,huge talent!

Huge talent if he can finish tomorrow with GC contenders!

Great ride to day by Rubiano and deserved the stage, but lets see if he left everything on the road today, which there is nothing wrong with. A talent but i will wait before calling it huge.

jens_attacks said:
the big champ looked good today,please god keep him healthy.he will murder them in the third week

che grande squadra!!!

magnificent ride by rubiano,huge talent!

I agree with the bold part- He looked smooth during the today's steep gradients-at ease & sharp-even Scarponi had a glance across the peloton...
let's hope he'll get to the third week in good form

Benotti69 said:
Huge talent if he can finish tomorrow with GC contenders!

Great ride to day by Rubiano and deserved the stage, but lets see if he left everything on the road today, which there is nothing wrong with. A talent but i will wait before calling it huge.

tomorrow he will finish no problem but after tomorrow i doubt it

still i think rubiano can win the mountains jersey,only if sella won't go for it too.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
very happy for rubiano

it is a good year for colombia: rubiano today, uran in catalunya, atapuma in trentino, plus quintana and betancurt doing very well and henao too.
colombia is not only coldeportes....

tomorrow i hope felline will keep high androni's flag

filling in for ryo:

"rujano was 33th so very good. the peloton missed a chance by not riding today because sometimes rujano drops time on stages like these. the weather is good for him as well and he will own horribly this weekend laready although maybe they will go for rubiano pink first. Then rujano can relax until the third week and destroy them all. Rujano says he is stronger than ever and he will push 15 w/kg and win easily!!!"

or something like that

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
filling in for ryo:

"rujano was 33th so very good. the peloton missed a chance by not riding today because sometimes rujano drops time on stages like these. the weather is good for him as well and he will own horribly this weekend laready although maybe they will go for rubiano pink first. Then rujano can relax until the third week and destroy them all. Rujano says he is stronger than ever and he will push 15 w/kg and win easily!!!"

or something like that

Don't be ridiculous, he'll only put out 8W/kg

profff said:
very happy for rubiano

it is a good year for colombia: rubiano today, uran in catalunya, atapuma in trentino, plus quintana and betancurt doing very well and henao too.
colombia is not only coldeportes....

tomorrow i hope felline will keep high androni's flag
+1. I am glad that you picked that up because I had not notice all the wins up until now.
Thanks.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
filling in for ryo:

or something like that

Not aggresive and fanatic enough.

Try again, and this time think of Gesink while you're writing this post. :D

Dekker_Tifosi said:
filling in for ryo:

or something like that

Very good attempt. It did sound a bit to me like a cross between ryo and Airstream. :eek::eek: aaaaahhhh

TRENDING THREADS