• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sebaceous Cyst Removal and Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, here's a "juicy" one. (Sorry, couldn't help myself). I had a sebaceous cyst removed from my undercarriage 10 days ago. The surgeon saw the wound yesterday and is pleased with the way it's healing. She plans to remove the sutures in three or four days. She has also advised me that it will be ok to start riding at that time. I am concerned that this will be too soon, as the last thing I want is for the wound to reopen. Has anyone gone through this procedure, and would you be willing to share your experience? I recognize that the healing process is different for everyone, but any guidance you can share would be very helpful. Thank you!

Greisty said:
Hi all, here's a "juicy" one. (Sorry, couldn't help myself). I had a sebaceous cyst removed from my undercarriage 10 days ago. The surgeon saw the wound yesterday and is pleased with the way it's healing. She plans to remove the sutures in three or four days. She has also advised me that it will be ok to start riding at that time. I am concerned that this will be too soon, as the last thing I want is for the wound to reopen. Has anyone gone through this procedure, and would you be willing to share your experience? I recognize that the healing process is different for everyone, but any guidance you can share would be very helpful. Thank you!
Although we have medical discussions that take place in our forum from time to time we will not open any new threads in which the sole purpose of thread is seeking medical advice/second opinion. Our (Forum Staff) thought is that if you need to seek another opinion it should be from a licensed medical professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS