• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Seriously?! Manhattan Beach

Where's the report of Bahati's incredible three-peat at the Manhattan Beach GP? Am I missing it, or is it really not on the front page? C'mon, CyclingNews!

Anyhow, looks like he did quite a job. What a beast. Of all the people not to be pro for half a season. . .

AM

A

Anonymous

AgostinoMassagrande said:
Where's the report of Bahati's incredible three-peat at the Manhattan Beach GP? Am I missing it, or is it really not on the front page? C'mon, CyclingNews!

Anyhow, looks like he did quite a job. What a beast. Of all the people not to be pro for half a season. . .

AM

oh get over it.. we are still waiting for the British Road Championships results to hit the front page, the news, anything.. They are there but it took a genius to find them..

When they can be bothered to cover one of the most fiercely contested road titles, then lets worry about beach reacing.. :D

It's on there! Tops the headlines to the right. Maybe your post helped prompt them to put it there?

Though I dislike RR, he's one of my favorite riders. Great, clean sprinter, and often has a smile on his face.

dgprc08_011_220.jpg

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
It's on there! Tops the headlines to the right. Maybe your post helped prompt them to put it there?

Though I dislike RR, he's one of my favorite riders. Great, clean sprinter, and often has a smile on his face.

dgprc08_011_220.jpg

It is an impressive win for sure but he is not one of favourites?
Why you ask? The last time i raced him(6 years ago)he clipped a pedal in the last turn like a novice and took me out. Totalled my frame, and i ended up with another riders chainring in the back of my neck. Although it made for a cool scar most riders i know make an effort to apologize when they make such a stupid mistake. It was really frustating because i was just passing him when i noticed he was the only one trying to pedal as the whole bunch was leaning hard, before i could yell "DON'T PEDAL!!!" I heard the metal scraping and a half dozen of us slid out , i just missed getting impaled by a fire plug but that crash cost me 1500 dollars:mad:

TRENDING THREADS