• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sky not so clean after all?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Did he get value for money in terms of the training regime Michele provided him?
Is it possible that Madone pro may know more about Mick than you? I understand what you are saying but he knows the guy and would be a better judge of the man than you or I.
MadonePro said:
I've known 'Micky' for years, and your comment is like the poster 'full of excreta'.

Maybe, just maybe, riders aren't all dopers, ever thought that. Interestingly, if you can be bothered to research it, the riders who are getting caught, aren't part of a bigger picture, just doing it individually!

100% agree with this comment.

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Did he get value for money in terms of the training regime Michele provided him?

Maybe Michele is now providing Tony Robbins-like services?

Robbins gets paid a lot for piffle, although he kinda looks like he's juicing.

Maybe some cross pollination going on.

MadonePro said:
I've known 'Micky' for years, and your comment is like the poster 'full of excreta'.

Maybe, just maybe, riders aren't all dopers, ever thought that. Interestingly, if you can be bothered to research it, the riders who are getting caught, aren't part of a bigger picture, just doing it individually!

Yeah, sure. This is the sams guy who thinks Armstrong is clean.

I am sure that when Rogers and his good time buddies on the T-Mobile team took a break during the 2006 TdF to travel into Germany to get blood transfusions at Freiburg, Rogers just went along to because he had a hankering for some good bratwurst. And he was working with Dr. Ferrari because Chris Carmichael was too busy to take on another sucker--err, I mean client.

auscyclefan94 said:
Is it possible that Madone pro may know more about Mick than you? I understand what you are saying but he knows the guy and would be a better judge of the man than you or I.

100% agree with this comment.

Yes it is possible, so maybe Madone knows that Mick was only visiting Ferrari for training advice, whilst all we can do is speculate that he was visiting Ferrari for a doping program like everyone else.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Yes it is possible, so maybe Madone knows that Mick was only visiting Ferrari for training advice, whilst all we can do is speculate that he was visiting Ferrari for a doping program like everyone else.

I am not saying that Mick doesn't have questions to answer but that definite claim of him doping is unfair. Would you expect mick to tell of madone to ask about ferrari?

If madonePro feels that he/she would like to enlighten us then I hope he/she goes ahead.

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
brodeal said:
yeah, sure. This is the sams guy who thinks armstrong is clean.

I am sure that when rogers and his good time buddies on the t-mobile team took a break during the 2006 tdf to travel into germany to get blood transfusions at freiburg, rogers just went along to because he had a hankering for some good bratwurst. And he was working with dr. Ferrari because chris carmichael was too busy to take on another sucker--err, i mean client.

:d:d:d:d...

Rogers doping is about as definite as it can get without a confesion or a positive test.

The 2006 T-Mobile sure was strong in the ITTs. I remember they got 4 guys in the top 10 in one of them, with Honchar winning it (plus the other long ITT) and Klöden, Rogers and Sinkewitz up there too. And that's without Ullrich (and Sevilla) even being allowed to start. Yeah, clean team all around.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
hrotha said:
Rogers doping is about as definite as it can get without a confesion or a positive test.

The 2006 T-Mobile sure was strong in the ITTs. I remember they got 4 guys in the top 10 in one of them, with Honchar winning it (plus the other long ITT) and Klöden, Rogers and Sinkewitz up there too. And that's without Ullrich (and Sevilla) even being allowed to start. Yeah, clean team all around.

imagine if they had a TTT that year!

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Sky are supposed to be clean? Even their sponsor is a dirty ******. How many idiots are there in the world that truly believe that cycling is clean/ trying to become clean? Also who gives a rats? Enjoy cycle racing for what it is.... a circus.

hrotha said:

Honchar was great, cleaned up in both ITTs :D

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
inhibit the dirt

I bet we'd see less effects of doping if each team was assigned a race official to stay in the top gc rider's hotel room during a grand tour, sleeping on a cot.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
hey, only riders who I don't like and those from other countries dope.

Phil and Paul interviewed him and he was really nice and spoke good English.

Mar 10, 2009
www.flickr.com
issoisso said:
*Checks off "Obligatory person who knows the rider and vouches for him" post*

Wow, this thread has a full line on the bingo card of stereotypical ridiculous excuses already! Keep it up guys!

As 99.9% of people who were ever close to any doper will tell you, they all had their minds blown when they found out that the guy they knew so well all their lives and who would never lie to them.....had lied to them all along and was in fact doping the entire time.

Exactamundo!

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
issoisso said:
*Checks off "Obligatory person who knows the rider and vouches for him" post*

Wow, this thread has a full line on the bingo card of stereotypical ridiculous excuses already! Keep it up guys!
As 99.9% of people who were ever close to any doper will tell you, they all had their minds blown when they found out that the guy they knew so well all their lives and who would never lie to them.....had lied to them all along and was in fact doping the entire time.

it works both ways isso...People have stereotypical excuses to say they are all doping.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
WonderLance said:
hey, only riders who I don't like and those from other countries dope.

Phil and Paul interviewed him and he was really nice and spoke good English.

Heh, heh, heh. It's gems like that that keep the clinic from disappearing up its own dopehole. Thanks, WonderLance! :)

TRENDING THREADS