• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

So what's the future of road racing in the USA?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
fabramowski said:
well, some of us can't sit on our *** all day in front of the computer. Is this a complete sentence? did I spell everything ok? If you don't like my spelling don't read it....(oh wait to many periods) I didn't know this was a engilish class I was here posting on.

So you want to hold a debate, but you don't want people to read your posts if they don't like your spelling? Interesting stuff. I guess you don't want anybody to listen to your opinion then. Which is fine.

I didn't know that being able to spell and punctuate correctly was the result of sitting in front of the computer all day. I thought it was the result of paying attention in school, but hey, what do I know? I'm only a Master of Linguistics.

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
So you want to hold a debate, but you don't want people to read your posts if they don't like your spelling? Interesting stuff. I guess you don't want anybody to listen to your opinion then. Which is fine.

I didn't know that being able to spell and punctuate correctly was the result of sitting in front of the computer all day. I thought it was the result of paying attention in school, but hey, what do I know? I'm only a Master of Linguistics.

what I was trying to get across is just read the post and don't comment on every miss spelling of a word or if it was using the right punctuation. Most people don't speak in complete sentences anyways. I am wondering if everyone who has a problem with my spelling, do the something when they talk to real people, I would hate to talk to you if you do...