• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

So you want to be a moderator?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

snccdcno

BANNED
Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Netserk said:
I'm unsure if he wants it, but I'd think that King Boonen has what it takes. SeriousSam as well. Lots of great people in the Race Design Thread as well, like Mayo, Brullnux and Gigs (and others not mentioned). Oh, and a shout out for SafeBet.

Cyivel would be somewhat cool as well :)

In tears, ty fam.

Re: Re:

King Boonen said:
Pricey_sky said:
Forever The Best said:
Red Rick a mod :eek: :)
Pricey_sky as well :)
Congrats guys!

Thanks, now to spend the rest of my day trying to read up on all the 'mod' stuff in between watching the Dauphine and the Euro's starting tonight! :D
Just randomly ban people, you'll get moaned about whatever you do so might as well have fun with it! ;)

Good luck!

Having been a mod on a different forum, this is so true.

Congrats btw Pricey and Rick!

Re: Re:

Pricey_sky said:
Thanks, now to spend the rest of my day trying to read up on all the 'mod' stuff in between watching the Dauphine and the Euro's starting tonight! :D
Don't worry, no hurry to get going, there's still plenty of time until the Tour, but then you'll have *plenty* to do :eek:

Better focus on training without risk of fatigue until then ;)