• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Stage 16: Ponte Di Legno-Val Martello/Martelltal (139 km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
BooEdNqIUAAcXXm.jpg:large

Looks fine, bloody freezing but raceable.

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Cimber said:
I guess there is also a big risk that the riders will neutralize the 2 climbs

The riders going for the KOM and stage win won't neutralise it. They will race it. Perfect time to get a stage win with the main favourites taking it easy. :p

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Sasquatch said:
The riders going for the KOM and stage win won't neutralise it. They will race it. Perfect time to get a stage win with the main favourites taking it easy. :p

I put my faith in Androni. They dont take **** from anyone (0;

Btw, do anyone got a time schedule? Need to coordinate my work hours with this stage (0;

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Kwibus said:
Yes ryo. It's hard to imagine you as a parent only based on your forum posts :)
Im glad you seem to agree, imagine a horde of little narcistic Ryo's :D

no, no I don't have kids and would never want them as I find my own life and hapiness far too important plus all the **** you get with kids not when they are young but older. How old are you? I just know from many people especially men getting tricked into getting kids from their wives that their fun life is over

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Bavarianrider said:
Well it'll get cooler a sthe day progresses actually.

Ok i hope this doesn't end in desaster.
I am all for hard and toug racing. But going over 2500 m with that weather conditions is simply too dangerous.

it only gets warmer as the day progresses of course. my god facepalm here

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Cimber said:
I put my faith in Androni. They dont take **** from anyone (0;

Btw, do anyone got a time schedule? Need to coordinate my work hours with this stage (0;

they should start out around 12.35 according to the timetable.

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
it only gets warmer as the day progresses of course. my god facepalm here

in 2500 m altitude you have no idea how the weather looks like the next hour.
So yes, you are right about the facepalm.

Ryo Hazuki said:
no, no I don't have kids and would never want them as I find my own life and hapiness far too important plus all the **** you get with kids not when they are young but older. How old are you? I just know from many people especially men getting tricked into getting kids from their wives that their fun life is over

On the other hand, my father has 2 kids, me and my sister and he said some years ago he would not have minded having had 5 or 6. Like a whole flock :D

Ryo Hazuki said:

I always had the same exact thoughts about having kids. It changed when friends and family around me started getting the little ******s. Now that I got one I indeed lost all my freedom, but I tell you that it is worth it. You have no idea until you get your own little kid.
You wont believe me, because I as well never believed people who used to say this to me ;)

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
hokki8 said:
Will Majka gain time on Uran today? How is Majka downhill? And how about Evans today?

He sucks downhill, though I think Rogers gave him some lessons during the spring, but he still sucks especially if its wet, in that case he needs Rogers with him. And no, I think he´s the weakest of the contenders.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Butterhead said:
He sucks downhill, though I think Rogers gave him some lessons during the spring, but he still sucks especially if its wet, in that case he needs Rogers with him. And no, I think he´s the weakest of the contenders.

Remember last year's Lombardy? :D

hokki8 said:
Will Majka gain time on Uran today? How is Majka downhill? And how about Evans today?

All good questions and I think thAt if they really race today anything can happen. Quintana should do well today, but maybe the cold will get to him? I think he actually does quite well in the cold, but I guess nothing is for sure today.