• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Standard Shorts + Leader's/Champion's Jerseys Again? Hurray!!

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
i love when they go full colour tbh.

tho with black shorts the jerseys also look pretty good. still nothing more manly then a guy fully dressed in pink, it just proves how much confidence you have on your manhood :p

i absolutely loved boonens national champ kit last year. i also think that current portuguese champ( rui sousa) has a great kit even tho if it were me i would make a few small changes to make it awesome ( yes i am good with fashion :p)

i will nominate nibali for worse combination on last years vuelta.

952046-vincenzo-nibali.jpg

nasty stuff, not helped by the fact that the jersey was horrendous last year (its much nicer this year tho)

May 6, 2009
Visit site
How about in the '08 Tour when Valverde wins stage 1 and Gilbert is 2nd so obviously he wears the Green jersey the next day, but he has an all green kit. When Richie Porte lead the GC overall and the best young riders classification in the '10 Giro, Kiserlovski who was 2nd overall in the BYR classification, wore an all white kit.

BTW, wasn't Cipo the first one to do this?