• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Strade Bianche 2013, March 2nd, 188 kms 1.1

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
search said:
both races will finish before (or ~about the time) Eurosport's coverage is scheduled to start. And there is going to be live snooker and nordic world championships on ES as well - so better be prepared to watch out for a stream for RAI Sport 2...

Thank you! You'd have hoped Eurosport would have worked out the time differences by now

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
ferryman said:
Is this Pellizotti's first race back against the big boys?

He raced Mediterraneen, Camaiore, and Laigueglia. iifc he tried to do something in Camaiore but was dropped the final time up the climb.

manafana said:
interesting to see cunego high up in odds, hes done nothing this season so far seems in decline for me dont see him getting involved.

Can Boom deliver been lots of talks for last while that he can do something good.

I don't think anyone hypes Boom for this race and I don't think anyone should. Toomuch clmbing i think.

Sciatic said:
I don't think you should gauge by Eurosports' schedule: the race program shows it is scheduled to finish sometime b/t 1530 and 1600, so it seems Eurosport would mostly be showing highlights and the podium ceremony?

Well it looks like Eurosport is giving delayed coverage, other channels seem to end their coverage at 16:00

Rai's broadcast is scheduled to end at 4pm so yeah the race should end before.

Afrank said:
He raced Mediterraneen, Camaiore, and Laigueglia. iifc he tried to do something in Camaiore but was dropped the final time up the climb.
He was actually pulling for reda at the beginning of the final climb. He never really tried anything and it was pretty clear the whole team was working for reda. Hard to understand if he's in good shape.

LaFlorecita said:
What do you expect el bisonte to do?

Pippo I think could get top 5

I learnt not to expect much from pippo. It's the best strategy with him.
Gatto is my dark horse.

Kwibus said:
I don't think anyone hypes Boom for this race and I don't think anyone should. Toomuch clmbing i think.
Blanco are riding for Boom though, according to Nordhaug at least.

Imo both Slagter and Nordhaug are much better candidates. I doubt Boom will survive the hills and even if he does, the final hill is probably too much for him.

From cyclingfans.com

2013 Strade Bianche LIVE
March 2, Italy
Official Website
Start List (.pdf)

Race starts at 11:00am CET
(5:00am U.S. Eastern)

Finish at around 3:42pm CET
(9:42am U.S. Eastern)

Live video from *2:00pm CET
(*8:00am U.S. Eastern)

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
From cyclingfans.com

2013 Strade Bianche LIVE
March 2, Italy
Official Website
Start List (.pdf)

Race starts at 11:00am CET
(5:00am U.S. Eastern)

Finish at around 3:42pm CET
(9:42am U.S. Eastern)

Live video from *2:00pm CET
(*8:00am U.S. Eastern)

Thanks for the timetables Mew. :)

excuse me for not going through the entire thread...

can anyone tell me if this will be broadcast in the U.S. and, if so, what channel? (i'm on the west coast and know there's no way i will be up to see it.) thank you in advance.

TRENDING THREADS