• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Supplements for Weight Loss

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
dannyrao642512 said:
Is using a weight loss supplement good choice to reduce weight instant or I should concentrate on diet to lose weight. I have over weight problem and I am very depressed with this problem. I have no time to go to the gym so if I use the supplement to lose weight than it will good for me to get results fast. Because I never use before any supplement due to afraid of any side effect. So suggest me the best supplement which can help me to get rid of this problem fast.

Long rides in a fasted state. bottle of water after and sleeping pills. 3 hour nap then veggies before bed repeat