• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TdF 2018 stage 2: Mouilleron > La Roche-Sur-Yon 182,5 km

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I always felt a bit sorry for Bardet in 2015, as he had to wear the polka dot jersey and be in all the mid-peloton photos of the leaders jerseys on the stage to Paris, and come forward for all those photocalls, while he was finishing 3rd in the mountains (9th on gc).

Re: Re:

Escarabajo said:
yaco said:
Escarabajo said:
Impey caused the crash

Watch the replay - It wasn't Impey's fault.
They showed several replays on NBC sports and it looked like Impey was the first one to fall. Maybe he hit a barrier or something, I don't know. If you have different theory please lay it out. I don't have a problem with listening different theories.

The Wanty Group rider misjudged the corner and cannoned into Impey.

yaco said:
Escarabajo said:
yaco said:
Escarabajo said:
Impey caused the crash

Watch the replay - It wasn't Impey's fault.
They showed several replays on NBC sports and it looked like Impey was the first one to fall. Maybe he hit a barrier or something, I don't know. If you have different theory please lay it out. I don't have a problem with listening different theories.

The Wanty Group rider misjudged the corner and cannoned into Impey.
Ok, thanks.

The rider on the left hand side of the rider on the left hand side of Impey cut the corner to tight, not giving the rider on the left hand side of Impey enough space to be able to give enough space to Impey?

Or Impey should've hit the brakes, i.e. not been so aggressive entering the turn?

TRENDING THREADS