• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TDU podium prediction

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I think Goss takes 1st primarily due to his team. I'm thinking Just maybe Cav will show his team spirit and give a few wins to Goss and that should be enough to win by a slim margin over Greipel (2nd)

3rd is tough. I dont think Davis has it this year. Henderson Crashed pretty badly yday so I dont think he'll show up. Farrar? I haven't heard how his form is, and it was spotty at best at the end of 2010. Robbie is too old to get over the hill. Maybe Rojas? Sure, why not

1- Goss
2- Greipel
3- Rojas

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Why do I have the painful feeling that Lance will be allowed to go on a long one, one day and that will potentially put him on the podium.... :rolleyes:

Otherwise I would agree that Greipel will be up there and that Goss is likely to be there too.

TRENDING THREADS