• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team bikes transfers or rumours 2013?

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Netserk said:
Do you have a link to the tweet? If so I can easily post the image :)

someone else did, I like it, looks gorgeous,

anyway, i will wait to see it live to judge properly. Canyon is my bike and I like so much this brand. paint jobs are usually very minimal, very german.

aeroroad goes so fast, I predict valverde and quintana going the same next season

Parrulo said:
Blue bar tape? Kill it with fire!!!!!!

Other then that it is pretty good.

It also seems like a hint that the Movistar kit will go back to it's 2011/2012 colour, because that blue doesn't match this years kit.

I don't think the tape is going to stay like that. It'll go to black, altough i don't see anything wrong with blue (but hey, you're the forum's fashion poice ;))

Also, goodby Selle Italia, Fi'zi:k looks much better.

Afrank said:
Movistarbike_zpsf6ea97d5.png

Nice looking ride IMO.

Wow! That looks great! :eek:

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Cannondales bike, via Oscar Gatto on twitter. Nice looking bike and paint job, plus I notice some black mixed in there. The Cannondale kit was one of the good looking ones that went black, I believe they were the first to go black as well.

Bc5cQ6nIcAAgjxt.jpg

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Trek making the big splash in it's maiden voyage with Sven Nys, Happy New Year!
2a7zeaf.jpg
m9c4zd.jpg

33feq1l.jpg

Team Crelan-AA Drink hooks up with the Disc Braked Trek Boone for 2014.
This Cyclocross bike looks hot, and it took Nys to a resounding victory today, to start the New Year off just right!

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Actually, can anyone confirm if Giant is the title sponsor for only this year or 4 years? I heard from somewhere that Giant will be title sponsor for 4 years.

TheEnoculator said:
Actually, can anyone confirm if Giant is the title sponsor for only this year or 4 years? I heard from somewhere that Giant will be title sponsor for 4 years.
Yes, that's what this Dutch news site says: http://www.nu.nl/sport/3674146/giant-vier-jaar-hoofdsponsor-voormalige-argos-wielerploeg.html

It is also what @TourDeJose, who apparently was at the press conference, said on twitter: https://twitter.com/TourDeJose/status/422720879626551296

and:
Giant manager Davis confirms this is a FOUR year deal to be Giant-Shimano. Three teams: devo squad, women and men's WorldTour
https://twitter.com/TourDeJose/status/422723750308888576

The Giant-Shimano press release only talks about a multiyear deal, without being specific.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Trek Factory Racing team bike 2015

10857301_10153070514855934_7182243065575285024_o.jpg

I wonder if that means the kit will change too?

Last year the team said they had considered going with a red kit but then went with the pinstripes instead.

This year they made a pretty big deal about this whole pinstripes thing though (#showyourstripes), it's kind of their brand symbol now, so hard to see them going back from that

TRENDING THREADS