• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos Discussion thread

Page 151 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
What do you all think about Sivakov and Tao GH? Not top tier talents, but they showed a lot of promise before, but haven't had the best seasons, to put it mildly.

Tao in particular has been consistently mediocre. A former Giro winner, even though it was defo a team effort and in the first COVID year.

Sivakov - considered to be the bigger talent - was a good stage racer before the pandemic hit. Haven't seen much of that anymore.

Reactions: Sandisfan
What do you all think about Sivakov and Tao GH? Not top tier talents, but they showed a lot of promise before, but haven't had the best seasons, to put it mildly.

Tao in particular has been consistently mediocre. A former Giro winner, even though it was defo a team effort and in the first COVID year.

Sivakov - considered to be the bigger talent - was a good stage racer before the pandemic hit. Haven't seen much of that anymore.
I wonder if Tao's early season concussion has had a longer term impact, certainly set him back to begin with.

Ganna is not a replacement IMO. He was already there and is a bit different kind of rider. I was expecting Moscon and Ganna to be next to Bernal's side in next year Tour. They need to explode the race in the first 5 days if they are expecting to have a chance.
The one thing that has impressed me with Ganna this year that we didn't already know about were his bike handling skills. Howw he rode on the sterrato and hiss cornering in the ITTs was really good. It makes me think that he should bee good on the cobbles.

That rumour sounds like a Conti's dig at Grenadiers.
The numbers are way off the realm of reason.
And not even taking the breach of contract into account.

Kerrison's departure comes as a surprise to me.
The riders do look a bit subpar, but not sure it's about him.

If they think Pogačar's main concern, Grenadiers need a resource that exceeds his boundaries.

TRENDING THREADS