• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos Discussion thread

Page 153 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Many riders have become world champion by ending up the same place where they started the race.

I just have to wait for a WC to come around these parts then.
There's a campsite nearby, if I remember correctly, so perhaps one of those magic motorhomes will appear one day.

Did BlueRoads kidnap you, and put you in a time loop?

I believe I've avoided her thus far, but whether I can keep that up is anyone's guess, really.

I would say Ineos might go after signing some fresh talent. Considering the situation on the "market" i doubt that would make any immediate impact. Hence a combination of cyclist such as Thomas, Carapaz and Yates will have to do. Last year i was for example pleasantly surprised by the progress Yates made. Another strength Ineos possess is they often get the tactics right.

TRENDING THREADS