• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1214 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Parker said:
At the risk of sounding like I'm on a wind up, from 2007 onwards he was trained by Matt Parker along with Sutton. Parker is sports scientist. And that was the same up until Kerrison took over. (And Parker took a job in rugby or football. I forget which).

Clearly you're not that Matt Parker (and neither am I).
Yes, my friend, Mr. Parker took the job in rugby
and it was Mr. Dan Hunt that moved to football.

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
the sceptic said:
credible performance again by sky. Im starting to think they might be clean, except for Dawg of course.

I'm starting to think they might be reverting to TT-ing in sand shoes again. :p

But nah, too soon to tell anything about Sky yet.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I will never understand Sky. They put huge money into the sport, brag about doing things different, but other then a 2-3 guys they produce little. Those 2-3 guys have a few big years then flame out.

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Race Radio said:
I will never understand Sky. They put huge money into the sport, brag about doing things different, but other then a 2-3 guys they produce little. Those 2-3 guys have a few big years then flame out.

Monumental gains come with a price..

Race Radio said:

Today's stage: "Guys, go to the front near the bottom of a murderous climb and set the pace real high so there are no surprise attacks that open a big gap." And then his team drops their leader. And then apparently nobody left to help the leader?

No wonder Saint David was relieved of his BC duties.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:

Why blame Sky when Brailsford is the supposedly 'brains' behind it all?

No doubt we will find out in due time why 2 guys, who no one predicted, rose like rockets, won the TdF and fell away like falling stars.........

Benotti69 said:
Why blame Sky when Brailsford is the supposedly 'brains' behind it all?

No doubt we will find out in due time why 2 guys, who no one predicted, rose like rockets, won the TdF and fell away like falling stars.........

To be fair, Froome has yet to fall quite a bit for that statement to be true.

TRENDING THREADS