• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1041 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Fried Lance

BANNED
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
martinvickers said:
Digger got some time to cool off. Do you want some too?

If so, keep trolling.

Hello Martin P McEvoy,

It is quite clever to use a name close to your own to slander people like me isn't it? For a guy who pretends to be a lawyer you sure do have a tough time with objectivity. I too once pretended to be a lawyer, maybe you could work for my pretend firm.

Anyway you know who I am and you know that I could add more to this place than anyone else. So you have a choice: have me banned and delete this post, or have a real discussion with someone who knows and leave your real name here.

FL

The domestiques are nowhere near the level they had at the same time last year. I remember they nearly blew up the clinic with the Montagne de Lure and Prati di Tivo shows on consecutive days. Although maybe that's a good thing for Sky considering that the same doms hardly showed anything after Pais Vasco.

JRanton said:
The domestiques are nowhere near the level they had at the same time last year. I remember they nearly blew up the clinic with the Montagne de Lure and Prati di Tivo shows on consecutive days. Although maybe that's a good thing for Sky considering that the same doms hardly showed anything after Pais Vasco.

They lost Uran, Henao is somewhere not racing and Cataldo is Cataldo.

Samson777 said:
So; Thomas, Porte and Froome is out of racing at the same time. What's going on, Leinders rescheduled a tenerife session with short notice or what?:p

The Xenon shipment was stopped at the border.

Hopefully Walsh can tell the audience that this was a tactic manoeuvre. My god this sounds like a USPS storyline. All the stars lining up under constellation.

TourOfTexas said:
Richie Porte can't crack the podium yesterday but is in the mix. Gets suddenly ill overnight and is forced to quit.

Interesting. Their program was up to full-speed this time for the last three years. I wonder what has changed. Maybe their PED's don't work so well after long-term use?

Double posting this link. I don't know all the quant problems with it. But, even with my limited understanding it reads like a Coyle study.

http://veloclinic.tumblr.com/post/79743121690/study-froome-clean-capable-of-sustaining-1228-watts

Thanks again to Dr. Veloclinic.

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they're off the junk because they knew everyone would escalate the arms race this year, and they know that the stuff everyone is using is going to get them busted, and they will cruise into the GT season unbeatable again?

I like conspiracy theories, especially really contorted ones, so what else can we come up with?

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
Maybe they're off the junk because they knew everyone would escalate the arms race this year, and they know that the stuff everyone is using is going to get them busted, and they will cruise into the GT season unbeatable again?

I like conspiracy theories, especially really contorted ones, so what else can we come up with?

Well, it was inevitable that the rest of the peloton would start to catch up. Now we just have to see if Cookson can produce any positives.

I bet Froome Dawg got pulled because they figured it would be better to give him a mega peak for the tour, rather than the 6 month peak he had last year.

Either way, this is going to be an epic year of doping. The arms race is fully on.

ChewbaccaD said:

Dawg doesn't look to me off the junk, maybe they give up with their 6 month peak to fully prepare him and rest of the TDF team (They sucked big time except our little Porte, maybe they are changing their methods) against Contador and Tinkoff.

TRENDING THREADS