• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1211 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Cycle Chic said:
Team Sky website has no news or reports on Froome. Considering he is the number 1 British Cyclist I think that is extremely odd.

And still no tweets from Froome.

Portes tweeting - in Monaco.

Should be interesting to see how Froome goes in the vuelta.

I think Horner will teach the brits a thing or two about how to dope.

stutue

BANNED
Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Cycle Chic said:
Team Sky website has no news or reports on Froome. Considering he is the number 1 British Cyclist I think that is extremely odd.

And still no tweets from Froome.

Portes tweeting - in Monaco.

What are you hoping to hear? The guy isn't racing.

Afrank said:
So if a cyclist isn't very active on social media it now means they are up to something no good? :eek:

why would he stop tweeting after July 18th ? one tweet on July 27th.

I went back to beginning of April and he tweets every 2 or 3 days...sometimes many tweets every day especially during the Tour.

Considering we now know he is hanging out with Leipheimer... YEH its suspicious !!

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Cycle Chic said:

I went back to beginning of April and he tweets every 2 or 3 days...sometimes many tweets every day especially during the Tour.

Considering we now know he is hanging out with Leipheimer... YEH its suspicious !!
So by that token of reasoning when he was tweeting there was nothing suspicious happening?

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Cycle Chic said:

Or someone got the bright idea to convince him to concentrate on his training, and not his social media life......
-----------------
Conspiracy angle could be that something bad is coming his way...

Ill go with the first option for now...

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Cycle Chic said:

Maybe, nothing is happening in his life that is noteworthy to tweet about.
Maybe, he's too busy at the moment to tweet.
Maybe, he just doesn't feel like using Twitter at the moment.

The frequency of a cyclists use of social media isn't suspicious at all, it proves nothing and means nothing. Your really stretching if your seriously trying to use this as proof of doping.

stutue

BANNED
Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
BYOP88 said:
The people who don't buy/believe Brailsford/Cound/Froome/Sky statements, natch.

Yep.

Mind you there may not be any trolling of Froome going on as all the sceptics will be busy focusing their ire on the guy that just cheated his way to a TdF win.

Froome is old news.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
stutue said:
Yep.

Mind you there may not be any trolling of Froome going on as all the sceptics will be busy focusing their ire on the guy that just cheated his way to a TdF win.

Froome is old news.

I thought Froome was hiding from the trolls, but now he is old news? Make up your mind.

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Brailsford needs to come out and explain why Froome isn't using twitter and give a good explanation for the sudden transformation which Deignan is going to show at some stage in the future. The fans needs answers.

Believers

Bernie's eyesore said:
Brailsford needs to come out and explain why Froome isn't using twitter and give a good explanation for the sudden transformation which Deignan is going to show at some stage in the future. The fans needs answers.[/QUOTE]

The Stutue's dont need any answers because they dont have any questions. :confused:

Actually StuTUE may just be the Dawg :)

Bernie's eyesore said:
Brailsford needs to come out and explain why Froome isn't using twitter and give a good explanation for the sudden transformation which Deignan is going to show at some stage in the future. The fans needs answers.

The Stutue's dont need any answers because they dont have any questions. :confused:

Actually StuTUE may just be the Dawg :)

TRENDING THREADS