• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1590 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

rick james said:
If they rumours do come out to be true about Moscon I hope we have the usual suspects come and tell us it’s sad that he’s being caught after all that’s the response that EPO Pantano got, or is that only saved for non team Sky/Ineos riders
From browsing around various sites, I get the impression that not many people, not even diehard Sky fans, would ever feel sad about anything happening to Moscon.

Re:

SafeBet said:
I haven't read anything Moscon-related, although it wouldn't surprise me.
Anybody care to give more insight?
There's a rumour about him being one of the cyclists that is involved in Operation Aderlass, the Austrian anti-doping raid that happened at the nordic wc. He also moved to Innsbruck last year.
At first I was thinking that it was just crazy talk, but the rumour is still around and he suddenly stopped performing at a high level.

Re: Re:

Simurgh said:
:lol: but for real, I’d like to believe that it is a minority who dopes, even though the truth might be more grim than that. I just don’t want to endure another round of cycling bashing. While Moscon isn’t a household name like Froome or Contador, he is a bigger fish than Pantano.

And we all know the last thing Moscon wants is to be a minority :eek:

IzzyStradlin said:
Simurgh said:
:lol: but for real, I’d like to believe that it is a minority who dopes, even though the truth might be more grim than that. I just don’t want to endure another round of cycling bashing. While Moscon isn’t a household name like Froome or Contador, he is a bigger fish than Pantano.

And we all know the last thing Moscon wants is to be a minority :eek:

Ho ho ho! Boom! Cymbal crash sound.

Squire said:
scapewalker said:
Wigins from 0:30 to 1:05 in this video made my day.
https://youtu.be/bM0ADw83x5s

I'm sure you guys will get a good laugh out of this aswell.
I don't see the funny part, really. He's just stating the obvious about Simon Yates. And if the bit about Froome's 'fueling strategy' would be enough to make my day, I'd feel quite sorry for myself.

What i was trying to get os him pointing out the "miraculous" fueling strategy in a funny tone. You can read into that what you will.

scapewalker said:
Squire said:
scapewalker said:
Wigins from 0:30 to 1:05 in this video made my day.
https://youtu.be/bM0ADw83x5s

I'm sure you guys will get a good laugh out of this aswell.
I don't see the funny part, really. He's just stating the obvious about Simon Yates. And if the bit about Froome's 'fueling strategy' would be enough to make my day, I'd feel quite sorry for myself.

What i was trying to get os him pointing out the "miraculous" fueling strategy in a funny tone. You can read into that what you will.

Nah, I think you are reading too much into that. I saw it at the time. And looking again, I don't see any insinuation.

Re:

masking_agent said:
I watched the tail end of the Bernal post Suisse tour and he said he was going to back home to Andorra to prep for the Tour. I guess most riders will be taking this week to discuss how many blood bags they are taking to France with them ?
But how accurate are guesses like that? If you believe it, fair enough i suppose, but it's not exactly clinical or forensic. When was the last time anyone found one in a Grand Tour?

Re:

masking_agent said:
I watched the tail end of the Bernal post Suisse tour and he said he was going to back home to Andorra to prep for the Tour. I guess most riders will be taking this week to discuss how many blood bags they are taking to France with them ?
so Bernal tells the whole world in code that's he's about to do blood bags

Pfft amateur

wrinklyvet said:
masking_agent said:
But how accurate are guesses like that? If you believe it, fair enough i suppose, but it's not exactly clinical or forensic. When was the last time anyone found one in a Grand Tour?
But what other explanation is there for a rider going home after a race? And why would he do prep for his next race?
Very dodgy if you ask me. A clean rider would stay in Switzerland eating fondue and chocolate.

Parker said:
wrinklyvet said:
masking_agent said:
But what other explanation is there for a rider going home after a race? And why would he do prep for his next race?
Very dodgy if you ask me. A clean rider would stay in Switzerland eating fondue and chocolate.
Yes, it's so plain when you put it like that! Spot on.

TRENDING THREADS