• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Nicknames

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Vincent Kompany.

yes he's good I missed that one. Man City have so many top star players you can kind of forget Kompany. Does a reliable job there and not a show pony like some others.

Ligue 1 is a very difficult competition to play. Hazard was elected as best player and best young player, Zidane was very positive about him (there are rumours he's going to Real Madrid this summer). Kompany is Man City's captain and one of the best defenders in the world. Vermaelen is co-captain at Arsenal and a great defender (a shame Leekens put Van Buyten every time in the first eleven :mad:, like Simons). Full backs are the problem. Witsel is a great midfielder at Benfica, Fellaini (Everton, doing well there). Wingers/10: Mertens, Chadli, Hazard, Dembele. Striker: Lukaku.

Great team.

l.Harm said:
Ligue 1 is a very difficult competition to play. Hazard was elected as best player and best young player, Zidane was very positive about him (there are rumours he's going to Real Madrid this summer). Kompany is Man City's captain and one of the best defenders in the world. Vermaelen is co-captain at Arsenal and a great defender (a shame Leekens put Van Buyten every time in the first eleven :mad:, like Simons). Full backs are the problem. Witsel is a great midfielder at Benfica, Fellaini (Everton, doing well there). Wingers/10: Mertens, Chadli, Hazard, Dembele. Striker: Lukaku.

Great team.

in that way every leaque is difficult in one way or another and i dont doubt hazard is talented...i just wanna see him do it in a bigger leaque or like the idiot andy gray should i say can he do it on a cold monday night in stoke :p

auscyclefan94 said:
Err, I wasn't trying to get a cool name and I have no problem with the names I or other came up with. Stop taking nasty cheap shots.

Waterloo Sunrise, where did I say that I gave BMC that nickname and where did I say that I was the only one who used it? Learn to read.

I'm not going to get in to a 'you have no reading comprehension' shouting match with an internet clown. The you clearly didn't refer to you in particular, and your claim you're not the only one to use it, when no one has ever heard anyone, including you, use it, feels a little odd.

A

Anonymous

Woody22 said:
Manchester United will always be the Red Devils. How about we call BMC the Red Cadevils, after the great one himself.

Cadevil is a bit too close to Cadaver

TRENDING THREADS