• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Team Thread Directory

I was updating the Rider Thread Directory and found that there have been some requests to add pro teams to the thread. I don't really want to clutter the riders thread up with the dozens of teams that are out there so this thread is dedicated to ALL of the pro cycling teams that have threads in the forum right now.

I'm going to put as many teams in here as I can find but I probably won't get them all without a little help. If you want a team listed in this directory, please send me a PM.

This thread is a work in progress and not an exhaustive list of every team that has ever had a thread started.

*One thing to note: If there's a "holding company" that the team is often known by that's what will be listed first followed by current trade name or names..

(*) = UCI WorldTeams

(P) = UCI ProTeams

(C) = UCI Continental Teams

(W) = Women's WorldTeams

(WC) = Women's Continental Teams

A

*AG2R La Mondiale AG2R

(D) Aqua Blue Team

*Astana Pro Team

B

*Bahrain - McLaren

*BORA - Hansgrohe
bora-hansgrohe-2020.png

C

*CCC Team
ccc-team-2020.png

*Cofidis - Solutions Crédits
cofidis-solutions-credits-2020.png

(D) Columbia Team - MANZANA POSTOBON

D

*Deceuninck - Quick Step

E
*EF Pro Cycling <Slipstream Sports>

F

*FDJ - Groupama
groupama-fdj-2020.png

G

H

I

*Israel Start-Up Nation
israel-start-up-nation-2020.png

J

K

(C) Kometa Xstra Cycling Team

L

*Lotto Soudal
lotto-soudal-2020-n2.png

M
*Mitchelton - Scott <Green Edge>
mitchelton-scott-2020-n3.png

*Movistar Team

N

*NTT Pro Cycling

O

P

Q

R

S

T

*Team Arkea-Samsic
*Team INEOS

*Team Jumbo - Visma
team-jumbo-visma-2020.png

*Team Sunweb
team-sunweb-2020.png

*Trek - Segafredo
trek-segafredo-2020.png

U

*UAE - Team Emerites
uae-team-emirates-2020-n2.png

*UNO-X

V

W

X

Y

Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you want to be accurate Movistar is technically owned by/managed by Abarca Sports which is Mr Unzue's company. However unlike Cannondale/EF Education who is known as well by Slipstream, Movistar is not know by the management company but always by the sponsors name.

Not sure if this is still being updated, but if so I made a Lotto Soudal thread:

Updated the last suggestions in thread.

Could you link the thread? The name is in the list on the first page but it isn't linked to the topic.

Reactions: Red Rick

TRENDING THREADS