• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team WIGGINS

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Amnes2015 said:
i find the human Wiggins disgusting. With a cult of self peronality equaling Kim Jong Un

He doesn't give a rats *** about developing new riders, he and Vino the only 2 people naming teams after them

He is so lame that would do anything to stay relevant and his name to be in the face of UK public

and now planning to do a "WIGGINS" woman development team , i mean lol , he is a misogin after all

Had a nice laugh reading this. Genuinely. Misogyn and all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: Re:

Armchair cyclist said:
Amnes2015 said:
i find the human Wiggins disgusting. With a cult of self peronality equaling Kim Jong Un

He doesn't give a rats *** about developing new riders, he and Vino the only 2 people naming teams after them

He is so lame that would do anything to stay relevant and his name to be in the face of UK public

and now planning to do a "WIGGINS" woman development team , i mean lol , he is a misogin after all

Lots of accusation there: any evidence to provide in support of it?

you mean the type of evidence that caould help my case at the internet court of law?

Re: Re:

Amnes2015 said:
Armchair cyclist said:
Amnes2015 said:

Lots of accusation there: any evidence to provide in support of it?

you mean the type of evidence that caould help my case at the internet court of law?

I mean anything that you think means we should take your diatribe seriously.

Yes, there is evidence. Wiggins' comments after the Olympics, saying that those accusing BC of sexism were just sore losers who didn't perform and saying he thought there was a mole in the camp trying to sabotage them shows what a horrible person he is.