• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The 2019 UAE Tour (24/02 - 02/03)

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Krokro said:
Wtf Kristoff's chainstay blew up? That's some weird advertisement for Colnago there!

I think it was a seat stay by the look of it.

D0bJe9jXgAA0XwX.jpg:large

Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
Salvarani said:
DNP-Old said:
So what exactly were Lotto Soudal thinking?

They went up way too early and got lost. Cant really blame Ewan for that either. He trusted his team mates.
I never understand those teams who set up the full train and try to keep it up with 4km to go.

Full trains are dying out imo.
It’s even weirder when you see smaller teams doing it 5km out.

Re:

Poursuivant said:
Viviani a dark horse for MSR?

If it is a sprint and he is there, then he has pretty good chance. He has to have something left in his legs to sprint with though. Acceleration and speed wont matter, if you are shattered when the sprint begin. Or if positioned really bad, which would normally mean you are pretty tired and have not had time to get in a good position.

Re: Re:

SafeBet said:
Poursuivant said:
Viviani a dark horse for MSR?
Last year he was in perfect position but couldn't even launch his sprint. I'm not sure he has the distance.
He almost won at Gent-Wevelgem so I think he has the legs but needs an easier final few km than last year, or the year before. The fact they were chasing Nibali so hard meant the pace was just that bit higher, and together with the distance killed viviani.

TRENDING THREADS