• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The 2023 Amy Pieters Trofee (Prediction Game WE)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm sorry for the confusing phrasing. It's 3 points for 1st place in the final GC, 2 points for 2nd and 1 point for 3rd + 2 bonus points if you have all three as your GC picks + 0.5 point per stage win for your stage huntresses (the TTT doesn't count) + 1 point for the points jersey winner + 1 point for the QOM winner, so you can actually score a maximum of 13 points during the Vuelta.
Ok great. That make sense. So only a stage huntress can get 0.5 points for stage win. Tough to decide on strategy!

Reactions: Samu Cuenca
oKAY. Now that I know the rules a little better, I still have no idea. I am way in last so may as well take some chances.✌✌

Vuelta Femenina – GC 3 ridersNiewiadoma, K
Van Vleuten, A
Vollering, D
Vuelta – Stage huntresses (Can't be any of the GC or jersey picks)Chabbey, E
Markus, R
Vuelta – Points jerseyVan Vleuten, A
Vuelta – QOMRealini, G

Reactions: Samu Cuenca
This is what I got

CQ Ranking
bminchowCuencaSegurosGwbertJV FanYacoDk onePohjaBR2Dane
Vuelta Femenina – GC 3 ridersNiewiadoma, K
Van Vleuten, A
Vollering, D
Van Vleuten, A
Vollering, D
Fischer-Black, N
Vollering, D
Realini, G
Niewiadoma, K
Vollering, D
Realini, G
Van Vleuten, A
Van Vleuten, A
Vollering, D
Niewiadoma, K
Van Vleuten, A
Vollering, D
Spratt, A
Vollering, D
Niewiadoma, K
Van Vleuten, A
Vollering, D
Van Vleuten, A
Realini, G
Vollering, D
Realini, G
Garcia, M
Vuelta – Stage huntresses (Can't be any of the GC or jersey picks)Chabbey, E
Markus, R
Realini, G
Barbieri, R
Kool, C
Van Vleuten, A
Faulkner, K
Kool, C
Kool, C
Vos, M
Kool, C
Dygert, C
Kool, C
Realini, G
Kool, C
Reusser, M
Kool, C
Spratt, A
Vuelta – Points jerseyVan Vleuten, AVollering, DPersico, SPersico, SPersico, SPersico, SPersico, SPersico, SPersico, S
Vuelta – QOMRealini, GChabbey, EChabbey, ELippert, LFaulkner, KRealini, GChabbey, EMuzic, ENiewiadoma, K

I still haven't found the time to update the scores after the Vuelta, but it's already time for us to switch our focus to the Vuelta a Burgos which starts tomorrow. However a full start list is sadly not available yet (quelle surprise!). But we know that AVV isn't starting.