• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The 2023 Amy Pieters Trofee (Prediction Game WE)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Gent-Wevelgem is our next race. The start list isn't fully confirmed yet (PCS, for instance, have Norsgaard on theirs, and she is still recovering from a broken collarbone), but I assume most of the favourites on there will also be starting the race.

Omloop
Yaco: 3.5
DKO: 3
JV: 3
RhD: 3
BR: 2
Bminchow: 0
Gwbert: 0
LS: 0
PK: 0
Samu: 0

Strade
LS: 3.5
RhD: 3
Yaco: 3
BR: 2
DKO: 2
Gwbert: 2.5
PK: 2
Bminchow: 0.5
JV: 0.5
Samu: 0

Trofeo Binda
DKO: 2
Gwbert: 2
LS: 2
PK: 2
RhD: 2
Yaco: 1
BR: 0.5
Samu: 0.5
The number generator gave Bminchow and JV Giorgia Bariani and Chiara Sacchi, who were both DNF, so no points for them this time around

After a great start in Australia, I'm now back at my usual level, while DKO has left us all behind once again.

Current standings after 5 races:
@Dk one 14
@yaco 11.5
@RedheadDane 10.5
@Libertine Seguros 10
@BR2 9.5

@Jumbo Visma Fan :) 9
@Põhja Konn 9
@Gwbert 8.5
@Samu Cuenca 7.5
@bminchow 4

Reactions: Gwbert and Dk one
I nearly picked Reusser, because I knew she was coming from altitude, but in the end I put my money on a bunch sprint. Well I'm still the only one who actually scored points today, so I can't be too unhappy.

The randominator selected Maeve Plouffe and Charlotte Kool for @bminchow, but they were not the right DSM riders to have today.

GW
Samu: 0.5
Everyone else: 0

Current standings after 6 races:
@Dk one 14
@yaco 11.5
@RedheadDane 10.5
@Libertine Seguros 10
@BR2 9.5
@Jumbo Visma Fan :) 9
@Põhja Konn 9
@Gwbert 8.5