• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Amazing Race to Most Top10 Without a Win

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

current standings
8 - Y. Reguigui
7 - A. Valverde, L.L. Sánchez
6 - A. Vendrame, H. Mulubrhan, R. du Plooy
5 - C Harper, L. Hamilton
4 - R. Gibbons, C. Venturini, B. Mollema, M. Pelucchi, D. van Poppel, S. Higuita, P. Sivakov, C. Hamilton
3 - A. Hodeg, W. Poels, R. Dennis, S. Consonni, M. Malucelli, G. Martin, P. Bilbao, K. Elissonde, T. Scully, O. Sevilla, B. Uwiyzeymana, D. Teuns, D. Martin, P. Bauhaus, G. Bennett, R. Carapaz, R. Guerreiro, S. Colbrelli, R. Jans, D. Sunderland, R. Barbier, M. Eyob, D. Ulissi, R. Escuela

Re: Re:

valentius borealis said:
current standings
8 - Y. Reguigui
4 - R. Gibbons, C. Venturini, B. Mollema, M. Pelucchi, D. van Poppel, S. Higuita, P. Sivakov, C. Hamilton
3 - A. Hodeg, W. Poels, R. Dennis, S. Consonni, M. Malucelli, G. Martin, P. Bilbao, K. Elissonde, T. Scully, O. Sevilla, B. Uwiyzeymana, D. Teuns, D. Martin, P. Bauhaus, G. Bennett, R. Carapaz, R. Guerreiro, S. Colbrelli, R. Jans, D. Sunderland, R. Barbier, M. Eyob, D. Ulissi, R. Escuela

I have a feeling Valverde will not win this one.

tobydawq said:
valentius borealis said:
current standings
8 - Y. Reguigui

If he does, I will laugh so hard

tobydawq said:
valentius borealis said:
current standings
8 - Y. Reguigui

I'm with you on this. This is likely one of the few things he'd prefer not to win. His next race is his home race of Murcia.

Koronin said:
tobydawq said:
valentius borealis said:
current standings
8 - Y. Reguigui

I'm with you on this. This is likely one of the few things he'd prefer not to win. His next race is his home race of Murcia.

I don't think he cares - or even knows - about this silly little thing.

wirral said:
tobydawq said:
I don't think it will be later this year. He's not going to be beaten in Murcia.

I am really looking forward to the next official update. :)
The curse of the rainbow jersey. :lol:

It's not the curse. It's his current mentality. How about this comment from him today: "Racing in my home region with this jersey on for the last two days already was a victory for me. Every race I take the start of has that special feeling in the rainbow colours. If I’m able to win after that, it’s even better, but I feel like we’re doing just fine at the moment."

Koronin said:
wirral said:
tobydawq said:
I don't think it will be later this year. He's not going to be beaten in Murcia.

I am really looking forward to the next official update. :)
The curse of the rainbow jersey. :lol:

It's not the curse. It's his current mentality. How about this comment from him today: "Racing in my home region with this jersey on for the last two days already was a victory for me. Every race I take the start of has that special feeling in the rainbow colours. If I’m able to win after that, it’s even better, but I feel like we’re doing just fine at the moment."

:lol: :rolleyes:

Koronin said:
RedheadDane said:
Anderis said:
Simon Clarke has started well in the "most 4th places without a podium" competition.

There's a competition for that as well?

Sure why not.

Valentius, can you see who would be the winners of this competition in previous years, or is your spreadsheet (or however you are keeping track of this competition) not designed to do that?

tobydawq said:
Koronin said:
RedheadDane said:
Anderis said:
Simon Clarke has started well in the "most 4th places without a podium" competition.

Sure why not.

Valentius, can you see who would be the winners of this competition in previous years, or is your spreadsheet (or however you are keeping track of this competition) not designed to do that?
4th only or top 10 without a podium?

valentius borealis said:
tobydawq said:
Koronin said:
RedheadDane said:
Anderis said:

Sure why not.

4th only or top 10 without a podium?

4th only.

current standings
10 - A. Valverde
8 - Y. Reguigui, R. Gibbons
7 - C. Venturini
6 - W. Poels, S. Higuita, E. Bernal, R. Carapaz, J. Haig, A. Vendrame, H. Mulubrhan, R. du Plooy
5 - D. van Poppel, C Harper, S. Consonni, J. El Farès, G. Martin, S. Kruijswijk, L. Hamilton
4 - S. Kragh Andersen, S. Clarke, T. Gallopin, D. Pozzovivo, B. Mollema, M. Pelucchi, R. Costa, P. Konrad, L. Calmejane, A. Vuillermoz, D. Teuns, R. Molard, K. Frankiny, P. Sivakov, C. Hamilton, E. Lietaer, A. Vlasov

TRENDING THREADS