• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Amazing Race to Most Top10 Without a Win

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
He has regular team kit this season already. I think no Euros either. I read that team doctors told him not to go. There was no reason but it seems because of covid concerns.

I know he has regular team kit this season. But last year, when he chose not to win the nationals - and I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't have been too much of an issue for him winning it - he at least had the excuse of being among the favourites for both the World's and the Euro's.

I know he has regular team kit this season. But last year, when he chose not to win the nationals - and I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't have been too much of an issue for him winning it - he at least had the excuse of being among the favourites for both the World's and the Euro's.
We’re all making sacrifices for the pandemic. For Peto, this appears to include occasionally dressing like an untitled domestique.

Turns out, Peter Sagan is doing the nationals. There's hope yet for those of us finding it really hard to recognise him without some sort of championship jersey on.
Or he could gift it to Juraj - or maybe even Erik Baska - and maybe take another point in this very important competition.
I think we need to design a leader’s jersey for this competition!

Turns out, Peter Sagan is doing the nationals. There's hope yet for those of us finding it really hard to recognise him without some sort of championship jersey on.
Or he could gift it to Juraj - or maybe even Erik Baska - and maybe take another point in this very important competition.

What is your source? On the team facebook there are only E. Baska and J. Sagan mentioned.

Personally, I wish him (at least) a Giro stage and one jersey. Otherwise he should aim for the second place in this competition :)

Current standings
17 - T. Pinot
15 - G. Martin
14 - D. Ulissi, J. Aberasturi
13 - C. Venturini
11 - H. Mulubrhan, R. Bardet
10 - M. Landa, J. Almeida
9 - P. Sagan, E. Viviani, B. Mollema, V. Nibali, D. Gaudu, I. Izagirre, A. Vendrame, R. Fernández
8 - A. Lutsenko, A. Hodeg, A. Valverde, A. Kristoff, L. Mezgec, W. Barguil, W. Kelderman, M. Trentin, F. Senechal, A. Capiot, J. Quintero, E Chaves
7 - E. Grosu, K. Main, P. Schelling, R. Minali, E. Morin, S. Yates, B. McNulty, A. Pasqualon, J. Sureda, R. Majka, Je. Herrada
6 - P. Sivakov, J. Alaphilippe, G. Van Avermaet, D. Martin, T. Kangert, L. Pacioni, S. Geschke, M Peñalver, P. Eenkhoorn, J. Cabot

Current standings
18 - T. Pinot
17 - D. Ulissi, G. Martin
14 - C. Venturini
13 - R. Bardet
12 - M. Landa, J. Almeida, P. Sagan, B. Mollema
11 - H. Mulubrhan
10 - A. Hodeg, E. Viviani, A. Pasqualon, A. Capiot, A. Vendrame
9 - A. Valverde, G. Vermeersch, R. Minali, L. Mezgec, L. Pacioni, A. Krieger, M. Trentin, V. Nibali, D. Gaudu, I. Izagirre, R. Fernández
8 - G. Van Avermaet, W. Barguil, Je. Herrada, W. Kelderman, J. Quintero, E Chaves
7 - E. Grosu, K. Main, P. Schelling, E. Morin, S. Yates, B. McNulty, J. Sureda, R. Majka
6 - P. Sivakov, M. Badilatti, D. Martin, M. Hoelgaard, A. Turgis, T. Kangert, E. Liepiņš, I. Einhorn, S. Geschke, Ed. Planckaert, M Peñalver, J. Cabot

TRENDING THREADS