• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

THE Best Band Ever....

krebs303 said:
They are not the same without Toy

i saw them open for the Allman Brothers, Toy was the man. his brother was
good too. check out Clay though. you will be impressed.
Toy_Caldwell.jpg

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Nothing personal but I hate this sort of superlatives, how can a band be the best? Also what is with all of the geriatric bands??? There is so much good music out there I just don't have time to stroll down memory lane and listen to the Beatles, the stones and the who. Don't get me wrong I liked them fine but ...

St. Elia said:
Nothing personal but I hate this sort of superlatives, how can a band be the best? Also what is with all of the geriatric bands??? There is so much good music out there I just don't have time to stroll down memory lane and listen to the Beatles, the stones and the who. Don't get me wrong I liked them fine but ...

so stay out of this thread or have fun;)

TRENDING THREADS