• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Cycling Betting Thread

Page 67 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Gaviria 7/1 Stage 3 San Luis - 2 units

Dennis 4/1 GC TDU - 3 units

Vakoc 66/1 GC TDU ew -1 unit

Ulissi 11/1 GC TDU - 2 units

Quintana 2.1 GC San Luis - 5 units

I also had Sagan at 7.5 odds -2 units for the Stage 3 but no longer available...

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Stage 5 - Mikel Landa > Simon Spilak @ 2.42

Landa is fighting for GC as Henao. If he will work for Henao maybe only on final phase. Sky has good chance to finish with two riders on podium.
Joaquim Rodriguez is the team leader and still have chance to improve GC. I expect to see Spilak working for Rodriguez, because he's too far on GC. This won't happen unless Rodriguez have a very bad day.
I think those odds doesn't make sense under these circunstancies, let's hope Landa doesn't let me down.

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Is there a possibility that some of these riders can do something from a break away today: Vichot, Huzarski, Jelte-Slagter, Luis Leon Sanchez, Bakelants, Albasini, Voss, Lindeman, Losada, Delaplace, Schar, Irizar, Perichon, Moinard, Schillinger, Roux, Erviti, Tiralongo, Vicioso, Gastauer, Lemoine, Rast, Stetina, Koren, Bono, Wagner, Wynants, Tekleheimanot, Impey, Hansen or Cousin?

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
Great betting opportunity tomorrow

Hi guys. First time poster, long-time lurker. Really enjoyed the knowledgeable views on here over the past 3 weeks. Maybe I can give a little bit back with a tip.

Right so basically as some of you might or might not be aware of, bookmakers Paddy Power offer individual match bets on the tdf. Outright and on individual stages. Tomorrow they are going Froome 8/11 vs Quintana 1/1

Now the angle is, over the last five years the yellow jursey has finished quite far back in the peleton. This is obviously due to receiving the congrats, sipping champagne, clearing the stage for photo ops etc. Sky seem to have this tradition of riding in a line across the line for the photo op.

Anyone think tomorrow will be any different? Won't Quintana and Movistar be up the road and out of the way therefore technically beating Froome and landing the bet?

Odds aren't great. 20 pounds returns 40 but hey, double your money deal is never a bad thing right?:)

(7,5 DKK = 1 Euro)
150 DKK Pantano > Ulissi @ 2,00
150 DKK S. Yates > Brambilla @ 1,62
150 DKK Kwito > Gallopin @ 2,00

100 DKK Nibali wins Olympics RR @ 10,00
Been winning a lot in the spring, Giro and Dauphine, and have gone even or lost a bit in the Tour. Hoping I can get back to the winning ways in the fall.

Re:

Valv.Piti said:
(7,5 DKK = 1 Euro)

Been winning a lot in the spring, Giro and Dauphine, and have gone even or lost a bit in the Tour. Hoping I can get back to the winning ways in the fall.

What bookmaker did you get that with?

Re:

Valv.Piti said:
(7,5 DKK = 1 Euro)

I also had GVA > Gilbert @ 1,75 at 888sport for 200 DKK which makes the day an even steven. Tough luck with Simon and Brambilla, oh well. Could have been worse.

Re: Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Valv.Piti said:
(7,5 DKK = 1 Euro)

I also had GVA > Gilbert @ 1,75 at 888sport for 200 DKK which makes the day an even steven. Tough luck with Simon and Brambilla, oh well. Could have been worse.

Good effort.

TRENDING THREADS