• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

"The Days of our Lance"

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

actaully, they have been "removed by user"

im guessing in that case the user reciever a warning from the interns of being prosecuted for slander/libel or whatever it is.

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
actaully, they have been "removed by user"

im guessing in that case the user reciever a warning from the interns of being prosecuted for slander/libel or whatever it is.

This is really bad news. :( I really enjoyed watching them and some of the rants by Levi, Johan and Lance got even funnier and clearer to me on subsequent viewings.

Billy, if you were ordered to take them down, but still have copies, could you upload them to Megaupload or some file service like that? If I knew they were coming down for good, I would have saved them. Quite a few people like myself appreciated the humour and hilarious similies and dialogue and the attention to detail. :) It tickled that warped funny bone I have.

Thanks!

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
:eek: Slanderous my ****!

Hilarious, unique, subtle and over the top all at the same time with the most hyperbolic, wretched curse-filled soliloquys delivered with a monotonic calm and emotionless charm. Comments on web pages were stating a new "art form" had been created. :cool:

To those who "got" the bizarre humour, they were like new eps of a cult comedy like "Garth Marenghi's Darkplace" coming out. They obviously took much work and a fan base was building and I joined this forum just to let you know how much I enjoyed them.

That kind of humour will always be lost on half the people whereas the other half will find it brilliant. I'm not quite sure why that is the case, but I've found that to be so with my favorite cult comedic pieces (i.e. Chris Elliott and "Get a Life" is another example. My brother and I loved it growing it up and taped the eps whereas parents found no humour in it...still true today).

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Levi: Hi there Lance.

Lance : stfuLevi

Levi: um are.. um are you regretting boinking Haven today since Tyler is talking to Novinsky?

Lance stfuLevi,, I wouldn't give the sweat off my left nut to hear what Tyler says..

Levi...He might be the hammer and you might be the nail...ummm did you say say left nut?

Lance: stfulevi

Levi: By the way do you think Haven looks like your mother? That's what Kloden said.

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
redtreviso said:
Levi: Hi there Lance.

Lance : stfuLevi

Levi: um are.. um are you regretting boinking Haven today since Tyler is talking to Novinsky?

Lance stfuLevi,, I wouldn't give the sweat off my left nut to hear what Tyler says..

Levi...He might be the hammer and you might be the nail...ummm did you say say left nut?

Levi: By the way do you think Haven looks like your mother? That's what Kloden said.

You forgot to add a multi-line one sentence rant by Lance after "stfulevi" that would equal several pages in a William Faulkner novel with about 10 similes comparing how he left enough skin on the pavement to feed the entire town of Morzine, the importance of eating newborn babies every day ("it willl light up your pituitary gland like the Northern f--cking star"), his temperature controlled piece that allows him to father entire villages and worshipping it like a chandalier hanging over the holy grail in Le Louvre (paraphrasing), ranting about how Novitsky's hand is "so far up my crack that I can taste what Barry Bonds had for dinner last night", he is riding cleaner than Kristie Allie's dinner plate, and "your crazier than Floyd after a 3 day bender with a bottle of Jack and a bag of Smack", etc., etc., :D

Levi also ranting and disclosing every single embarrassing thing he is doing to betray lance in one extremely long admission after another with no periods and copious similies. In the very last ep, he told Lance someone else on the team had told him to blackmail Lance since he was being framed like the Virgin Mary (can't remember everything he admitted, but much more than he needed to get into), Floyd should've gotten 7 figures to ride the Cascade and keep his mouth shut, etc., etc.,

Has today's stage revealed the betrayer to be Chris Horner? :eek: He is the new "Top Dog" of Team Radioshack, the Cascade is in Oregon and after Levi was dropped like (fill in multi-parted simile here).....Horner is now the only RS cyclist in the Top 10.

We need some closure on these questions! :p

May 23, 2010
Visit site
LoveShack said:
You forgot to add a multi-line one sentence rant by Lance after "stfulevi" that would equal several pages in a William Faulkner novel with about 10 similes comparing how he left enough skin on the pavement to feed the entire town of Morzine, the importance of eating newborn babies every day ("it willl light up your pituitary gland like the Northern f--cking star"), his temperature controlled piece that allows him to father entire villages and worshipping it like a chandalier hanging over the holy grail in Le Louvre (paraphrasing), ranting about how Novitsky's hand is "so far up my crack that I can taste what Barry Bonds had for dinner last night", he is riding cleaner than Kristie Allie's dinner plate, and "your crazier than Floyd after a 3 day bender with a bottle of Jack and a bag of Smack", etc., etc., :D

Levi also ranting and disclosing every single embarrassing thing he is doing to betray lance in one extremely long admission after another with no periods and copious similies. In the very last ep, he told Lance someone else on the team had told him to blackmail Lance since he was being framed like the Virgin Mary (can't remember everything he admitted, but much more than he needed to get into), Floyd should've gotten 7 figures to ride the Cascade and keep his mouth shut, etc., etc.,

Has today's stage revealed the betrayer to be Chris Horner? :eek: He is the new "Top Dog" of Team Radioshack, the Cascade is in Oregon and after Levi was dropped like (fill in multi-parted simile here).....Horner is now the only RS cyclist in the Top 10.

We need some closure on these questions! :p

Like who has the Super Silver King Ranch Edition Ford F450 Powerstroke Diesel Dually pickup..Not Tyler I guess.

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
redtreviso said:
Like who has the Super Silver King Ranch Edition Ford F450 Powerstroke Diesel Dually pickup..Not Tyler I guess.

Excactly! :) I think.. :confused:

It's too bad I cleared my Internet cache before reading the news that "The Days of Lance" had been obliterated, probably because it was getting too close to the truth for comfort, but that sounds about right.

I think Horner has been cleverly orchestrating his rise to power from the beginning behind the scenes ala Al Pacino in The Godfather. He waited until the tour was nearly over to emerge as "The Top Dog". He used Levi like a ....(fill in this part).

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
redtreviso said:
I sure would like to know the story of how these videos got deleted..

Well, I found out some really strange things just now simply by doing a search on Google using "Xtranormal" and "Lance" as keywords hoping to find one of the old videos archived.

-Apparently, Xtranormal has a design that is used for "cycle videos" :confused:
(Warning: This may be too hideous for some Frankie Del Pointe fans :eek: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZgV7NNUlzo

-There appears to already be a "genre" using Xtranormal with cycling chat ( I'll wait for everyone to tell me they already knew that ;) ):

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?op...ranormal&catid=10:coaching-tips&Itemid=200004

-Lance has been aware of this genre and tweeted about being one of the Xtranormal cartoon characters in a biking cartoon 9 months ago:

http://www.cycliststweeting.com/twitter/lancearmstrong/tweet/6071756043/

-The scenes have been used before and precedents for Xtranormal "Lance" doping humour vids have been around since April, 2009:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5030991/

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1207221/

Who would have known?

My guess after putting this all together is Chris Horner is the one who made the vids. Notice how they disappeared after Stage 16 and his entry into the Top 10 in GC? :D

LoveShack said:
My guess after putting this all together is Chris Horner is the one who made the vids. Notice how they disappeared after Stage 16 and his entry into the Top 10 in GC? :D

Agree. I find it deeply suspicious that despite condom-head Lance's frequently expressed desire to throttle a "short bald person", it was always Levi that got mentioned, and never Horner.

-dB

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
dbrower said:
Agree. I find it deeply suspicious that despite condom-head Lance's frequently expressed desire to throttle a "short bald person", it was always Levi that got mentioned, and never Horner.

-dB

Or maybe we're overlooking the obvious culprit. Hmmmm...who would have that extra zest to make these things after Stage 3? Who is known for keeping their true feelings inside and might need an outlet like this one? Hmmmmm... :confused:

8.JPG

This may be a little too disturbing...here is "the condom headed Lance" in a different video using a British accent obviously by a different artist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8tIRm9nle8&feature=related

:eek:

And XtraNormal Mark Cavendish humour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4wBXiswOKg&feature=related

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS