• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Doper's Delight

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yo yo, most of you hater wont be able to handle 'dis;
I'm gonna call all ya'll out like an angry Floyid Landis;
Spittin' the truth like Lemond with a megaphone;
About a sorid tale of EPO and testosterone;

Droppin beats like I drop riders on Hor's Categorie;
Lookin for some inspiration for this allegory;
A shot of Jack, a line of coke, 3 hits of the bong;
Now I'm doin more dope than f**king Armstrong;

Every year The Hog has got the best Tour list;
Time to cut that bullsh*t like an overgrown cyst;
The guy keeping the sh*t under wraps is Pat McQuaid;
But Landis said it's time to put an end to this charade;

Floyid ain't the first to open a seal in Pharmageddon;
Lance's former mechanic found a bottle of Androgen;
Betsey Andreu heard about his use of performance enhancers;
Straight from Lance's mouth to the doctor treating him for cancers;

Lance's former teammates get popped like cans of Pepsi;
Time to lift the vail on the Armstrong Conspiracy;
Floyd can lead the former Postal/Disco intifada;
Workin with Novitzky of the Fed to clean house at WADA;

5 years from now, I observe in my crystal ball;
Cycling rising like a Phoenix, a cleaner sport for all;
I see a picture of Lance, the federal prison rookie;
Taken more d**k, than Jersey Shore's Snookie;

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Legal...

image001.png

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Ha Ha... You want too believe its all EPO.

Guys, there testing NEGATIVE, Come on now...

Suspect performances. Don't you get it?.

Ignorance is bliss.

Michielveedeebee said:
whats in this 'legal' thing?

Exactly what it says on the tin.

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
These companies label there products with false claims, because all these nutritional companies love having there a$$'s sued.

Over 8 million sue claims (per unit sold) made so far & still rising to this day....

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Q.) A claim made for nutritional supplements being behind the recent 'suspect' performances? & Lance's success? (Negative tests).

Highly likely I say.

What do the ignorant reckon?. "All the forum members who've used it".

Come on all 0 of you don't jump at once.

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
beta alanine is a useful supplement for endurance one which i use it helps keep carnosine levels up and helps buffer lactate acid. none the less it does not make your body produce more rbc's like epo and is not on that level as a performance enhancer it is after all an amino acid. also believe me besides the illegal stuff pros use legal supps by the bucket full also anything that can possibly help. training diet supplements hormones/other all are used in conjunction it would be stupid not to.

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
ChocoBits said:
Yo yo, most of you hater wont be able to handle 'dis;
I'm gonna call all ya'll out like an angry Floyid Landis;
Spittin' the truth like Lemond with a megaphone;
About a sorid tale of EPO and testosterone;

Droppin beats like I drop riders on Hor's Categorie;
Lookin for some inspiration for this allegory;
A shot of Jack, a line of coke, 3 hits of the bong;
Now I'm doin more dope than f**king Armstrong;

Every year The Hog has got the best Tour list;
Time to cut that bullsh*t like an overgrown cyst;
The guy keeping the sh*t under wraps is Pat McQuaid;
But Landis said it's time to put an end to this charade;

Floyid ain't the first to open a seal in Pharmageddon;
Lance's former mechanic found a bottle of Androgen;
Betsey Andreu heard about his use of performance enhancers;
Straight from Lance's mouth to the doctor treating him for cancers;

Lance's former teammates get popped like cans of Pepsi;
Time to lift the vail on the Armstrong Conspiracy;
Floyd can lead the former Postal/Disco intifada;
Workin with Novitzky of the Fed to clean house at WADA;

5 years from now, I observe in my crystal ball;
Cycling rising like a Phoenix, a cleaner sport for all;
I see a picture of Lance, the federal prison rookie;
Taken more d**k, than Jersey Shore's Snookie;

Veil,,

Anyway, pretty funny, especially last verse although I don't wish that on anyone. He'll only get some time in Club Fed if he goes anywhere at all. 6 months to a year tops. Enough time to think things over.

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
forty four said:
beta alanine is a useful supplement for endurance one which i use it helps keep carnosine levels up and helps buffer lactate acid. none the less it does not make your body produce more rbc's like epo and is not on that level as a performance enhancer it is after all an amino acid. also believe me besides the illegal stuff pros use legal supps by the bucket full also anything that can possibly help. training diet supplements hormones/other all are used in conjunction it would be stupid not to.

forty four, There should be a ban in place & I can't believe there isn't one?.

I don't want any tosh.

Any rider supplementing these products over guys riding that aren't have the MASSIVE advantage/s.

Full stop.

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
There is a list as long as my arm of supplements I want banned.

Why?

Cos they offer a major advantage to the user.

Yes! Thats right, Just like EPO/HGH gives the advantage <<< (but not in terms of buffering lactic acid over some supplements that are legal (Now ain't that something?)..

MarkGreen0

BANNED
May 28, 2010
Visit site
I think it's the same guy that tried to claim the secret weapon of all the top pros is creatine.

I don't see what the motivation is to lie to people about how to dope. If you want people to dope then at least give them good advice.

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Troll.

Why dope?.

There are alternatives which work just as good as the juice which is banned.

Hence negative tests via 'suspect' performances.

There all doping, just with legal juice thats all.

MarkGreen0

BANNED
May 28, 2010
Visit site
Green Tea said:
Troll.

Why dope?.

There are alternatives which work just as good as the juice which is banned.

Hence negative tests via 'suspect' performances.

There all doping, just with legal juice thats all.

Okay, I think I get it now. You're trying to steer people away from real dope by pretending the endless array of supplements are just as good?

The problem is, there might be some ignorant people out there who fall for this line and buys a ton of this crap. Wouldn't you feel guilty about people wasting their money and time waiting for it to work? There are probably lots of people who would never touch real dope that would jump at the chance to buy something legal they were told is just as good. If I was you I'd feel really bad about that.

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
MarkGreen0 said:
The problem is, there might be some ignorant people out there who fall for this line and buys a ton of this crap. Wouldn't you feel guilty about people wasting their money and time waiting for it to work? There are probably lots of people who would never touch real dope that would jump at the chance to buy something legal they were told is just as good. If I was you I'd feel really bad about that.

Yeah! Because like I said Mark, these nutritional companies advertise & make false claims because they love being sued by there customers.

Lance will come out clean & your still going to see suspect performances continue & negative testing happening continuously.

Its the guys with the knowledge who stack these supplements who get the biggest advantages over guys doing none at all.

You'll work it out.

One day.

Try them for yourself.

I promise you one thing, you'll soon start seeing power increases if you research the best products just like Lance, Vino, Basso, Cancellara.

MarkGreen0

BANNED
May 28, 2010
Visit site
Green Tea said:
Yeah! Because like I said Mark, these nutritional companies advertise & make false claims because they love being sued by there customers.

The claims are always incredibly vague and difficult to measure. "Helps improve endurance", for instance. A thimble cup of water 'helps improve endurance' but you're not going to gain anything noticeable from it. You're intelligent enough to know how the advertising system works. Most people involved in sport have bought a few of these things at some point and can report they do nothing or close to nothing. The only things that do work are the weight gain stuff for weight lifting.

You've had your fun, pack it in now.

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
The huge advantage goes to the rider supplementing these products.

Simple as that.

Get ready to be dropped or beaten if your riding competitively, you won't compete, I promise you.

With all the riders testing negative & throwing in suspect performances. Its a quick blast of the best nutritional supplements, not EPO, hence negative tests & great performances.

Cancellara at P-R, Sagan in the sprints... The list is endless.

You will be mid-back pack at best if you don't supplement which put energy drink/gels in the shade...

A

Anonymous

Green Tea said:
The huge advantage goes to the rider supplementing these products.

Simple as that.

Get ready to be dropped or beaten if your riding competitively, you won't compete, I promise you.

With all the riders testing negative & throwing in suspect performances. Its a quick blast of the best nutritional supplements, not EPO, hence negative tests & great performances.

Cancellara at P-R, Sagan in the sprints... The list is endless.

Dude, go f*ck yourself. You sent me a PM with a picture of that crap in it. I am betting several people got it. If you want to peddle useless crap, feel free to pay for an ad. Otherwise, you are just p!ssing everyone off with your stupidity.

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Dude, go f*ck yourself. You sent me a PM with a picture of that crap in it. I am betting several people got it. If you want to peddle useless crap, feel free to pay for an ad. Otherwise, you are just p!ssing everyone off with your stupidity.

There testing negative & putting in great performances.

Thoughts?.

No not EPO/masking, I said there testing negative.

A

Anonymous

Green Tea said:
There testing negative & putting in great performances.

Thoughts?.

No not EPO/masking, I said there testing negative.

Only one thought, you're a moron. I don't think we need a second thought because the first pretty much covered everything.

TRENDING THREADS