• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Evidence

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

LauraLyn

BANNED
Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
DavePat said:

It is what I said yesterday would happen when I posted the letter from the California State Senators. We could have expected this from USADA. Same way they handled Sennserbrenner's letter. That dried up very quickly. This might take a bit more time.

One of the good things about the USADA is that it does not back down when it is being insulted and bullied. Bullies eventually hear their mother's calling that it's time for a nap, they pick up their marbles and try to ruin the game leaving in a huff. This was Armstrong's way of behaving as well.

Did the drugs cause the cancer ?

so I want to follow comments on the drug use causing his cancer ....which has been thrown into the 2 lance threads that we only have.

Can a moderator tell me how i can find the topic ??????????????????

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: this is very annoying !!!

Oldman said:
[/B]

You need to catch up: Oprah retired a year ago or about the 4 years after LA should have. The interview show maven getting the most credibility now is Piers Morgan. He thinks Lance doped and anyone that doesn't know that is fairly dim so there aren't many sympathethic venues for tears....

Oprah would come out of retirement for Lance. You betcha.

luckyboy said:
Just realised that The Conspiracy™ goes all the way back to ABBA, who predicted it through song titles.
There really is no arguing with this evidence.
2mri0dh.jpg

Mamma Mia. Maybe Waterloo could be appropriate at some point?

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Animal said:
Aha! I figured Kelly got it from somewhere - just didn't know where. Still, as you note, he is anglicizing! Last I checked it hasn't gotten into an English dictionary.

I like Kelly's announcing, and bonification is one of the reasons. I find it "charmingly original". Bannination isn't quite as good, but it does sound a bit similar in structure to bonification, yes? 4 syllables each, ends in -tion, has the short "i"s in the middle, eh?

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
LauraLyn said:
See The Apology.
I am lost. I said being expert in one thing does not make one an expert in others - and she goes to Socrates. Well, LL can't tell me what the connection is now, can she!

Can anybody else see the connection I am missing?

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
OK! RaceRadio, TubularBills, and all the rest who posted good news to the original thread "The Evidence":

I have reviewed all the posts to date, and have transferred any links that I thought were on-topic and qualified. After post 200, the valid links got few and far between.

My job is done. When we get new evidence - please post in "The Evidence: Links Only" thread as well as here. The one time you can get away with a double post, eh?

Thanks for all your work!

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
big johnson said:
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/...-videos-accentuate-his-early-ped-denials.html

In 2008 interview Armstrong claims in regard to doping that "nothing will change" between 2001 and 2009.

Also check out the second video where Greg LeMond questions him at a 2008 press conference at Interbike in Las Vegas.

Of equal interest, to me, is the op-ed that encases those two videos. Omfg. Looking at what this guy is saying - and faced with the reality of it - I have no wonders or doubt as to why so many riders today seem to still be immersed in omerta. It's because "supplements" are so prevalent. And, most assuredly, at least SOME of the riders today are pushing the "supplement" envelope to the edge of legality, and a little over. And they don't want to get publicly castrated for it. The wonders of modern chemistry.

TRENDING THREADS