• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

the face/person behind the member

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Sure why not. In the grand scheme of things I'm not that important so there is no need to hide my identity:

225079_10150562406590062_892240061_17993992_4826782_n.jpg

I heard my photo makes excellent use for dart boards.

(and yes, that is the Great Wall that I'm standing on)

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
Sure why not. In the grand scheme of things I'm not that important so there is no need to hide my identity:

you look australian. are you?

thanks for photo

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The reason I said that is because a thread like this was made ages ago and then shut down. I won't disclose my name nor show my face because of what has happened to friends of mine (which I would rather not go further into) on such social networks on doing such things and because I like the feeling of anonymity where I can go to a place where I can discuss something that nobody close to me has such a passion about as I do and nobody knows that I do this. I like to keep suc things private.

Just thought I'd make that clear and I didn't mean to have a go at you Ryo.;)

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
ok then don't post. I assume you also have no facebook then.

give a friend of mine a few minutes though and he will probably track down your name and adress, as easy as that. if you want to be totally anonymous only surf on proxys or don't go on internet at all. if someone wants to do something bad he will always find a way

I'm also in dutch cycling forum and we post photo's there and even have meetings. it's great fun. I know quite a lot personal and also dekker tifosi on this forum :)

May 6, 2009
Visit site
hrotha said:
I must say, CN is the most impersonal online community I've ever been a part of, so in that sense I understand where ACF is coming from.

I agree with this as well, on a forum that I used to visit the 'what do you look like' thread was very popular and a lot of laugh's were actually had from it, but I can understand why somebody like TFF may not be too keen to post a photo of himself.

But anyway while I'm at, here's another one:

229614_10150562429685062_892240061_17994542_8325168_n.jpg

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
ok then don't post. I assume you also have no facebook then.

give a friend of mine a few minutes though and he will probably track down your name and adress, as easy as that. if you want to be totally anonymous only surf on proxys or don't go on internet at all. if someone wants to do something bad he will always find a way

I'm also in dutch cycling forum and we post photo's there and even have meetings. it's great fun. I know quite a lot personal and also dekker tifosi on this forum :)

I understand that some people can do such a thing and I understand that some people would do such a thing. I honsetly don't believe that there are that many people who would exploit someone like that who could do that hence why I won't post pics of myself nor will I tell people my name over the forum. I think keeping a reasonable level of privacy makes me feel comfortable. No I do not have a facebook which is quite unusual for someone who would be younger than most of you. Facebook is a haven for gossip and I feel that if I want to contact someone I can meet them in person, text or call them. My belief about such things may change over time but for now this is what I believe in.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
L'arriviste said:
I went to your website the other day, krebs. For what little was on there, I really enjoyed looking at it: everything there was as utterly random as your Chaos Thread posts! Vive le sans contexte :)

I forget about the website. It used to be hosted by MSN then got transferred to WordPress and I haven't taken the time to figure out how to use it properly. I screwed it up and couldn't fix it. I should move and update it. I do a lot of Facebook with people I grew up with. I keep the friend list limited to people I have actually talked to face to face:eek:

I have not given the blog a looksee in quite a while:eek:

Edit: just took a look. sad not everything moved over.
el lobo del mar
living large in baja land

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
This thread is going to end up in a member face photoshop thread. That will be hilarious. Please keep posting.

I've always been told this was Ryo:
really%20ugly%20guy%5B8%5D.jpg

Guess I was fooled. He has the Colombian look nailed though...

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:

Stuey, you should have told us...

now that we are talking about i haven't taken a pic in ages. . . . the 2 most recent ones i have are from 2009(not counting pics of me drunk or stoned posted by other people on facebook ofc)

but i guess posting 3 year old pics doesn't hurt :p

100_3860.jpg

100_1932.jpg

this really are the only and most recent pics i have on my laptop, it must be said that a lot of time has passed and the typical teen acne is gone :p

also so many surprises here, ryo doesn't look nothing like a dutch, i thought craig was younger and RhD is much younger then i thought XD

TRENDING THREADS