• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

the face/person behind the member

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
RedheadDane said:
Well... I'm 23. But yeah, I most admit I look kinda young on that picture And I also think I look like a boy...
:confused:

also parullo. I acually think I look very dutch. except I'm not so tall ;)

Oct 18, 2009
A mugshot that i just took on my laptop. Bald guys are known to be the best climbers :D

[/url][/IMG]

And during one of the races, on a long descent, with my lucky fuschia socks :p

Mar 31, 2010
Alpe d'Huez said:
Guys, I won't do it. I look like a cross between Don King and Yassar Arafat, and sound like a mix of Joe Pesci and Gilbert Gottfried.
I love gilbert gottfried. pls put up a voice sample on this topic :)

May 14, 2010
nobilis said:
haha, first it's a mugshot, second, i didn't know that was a beauty contest :p
what about you??
Scroll up dude, what are you blind and ugly.:D

P.S. Of course joke:)

Feb 15, 2011
It's like reading a book and than seeing the movie. Can't help to be disappointed.

@Havetts, you are one funny looking geezer. Is that Geert Lambert in the background?

Jan 27, 2011
Ryo Hazuki said:
havetts you are a student? :p
Ofcourse I am! :p

boomcie said:
@Havetts, you are one funny looking geezer. Is that Geert Lambert in the background?
I'll take that as a compliment haha, and no that is not Geert Lambert. It's my Spanish teacher, the photo was taken 2 months ago on the Propedeuse Handouts :>.

Oct 18, 2009
oldborn said:
Scroll up dude, what are you blind and ugly.:D

P.S. Of course joke:)
Yeah i know i saw them. You look like a serious guy. Your avatar gives a different impression :p

May 14, 2010
nobilis said:
Yeah i know i saw them. You look like a serious guy. Your avatar gives a different impression :p
Well I am kind of dissociative identity disorder guy aka split personality, do not worry I am taking meds. So if you arround here pay a visit, I did not kill, cook and eat human some long time;)

P.S. Please do not eat for two days before!

Sep 1, 2011
oldborn said:
Well I am kind of dissociative identity disorder guy aka split personality, do not worry I am taking meds. So if you arround here pay a visit, I did not kill, cook and eat human some long time;)

P.S. Please do not eat for two days before!
You are too funny, Oldborn. CN should pay you for posts like this!
Well done, Lad.

First of all big chapeau, or as Ali G would say, Massive Respect to everyone who posted their picture.

Im still undecided whether to post mine but i will probably be swept up in the mood pretty soon.

hrotha, come on man, more than a teaser.

ACF, come on man, everyone wants to know what you look like. Im sure your not that ugly :p (just a bait to lure you out)

As for those who posted their pictures, well the only ones I would buy a car off are Havvets and Ryo Hazuki,:p even though based on his written posts, I wouldnt buy one of Ryo either;)

Nah just jk all you guys see

Parrulo said:
Whitch one are you?

Alpe d'Huez said:
Guys, I won't do it. I look like a cross between Don King and Yassar Arafat, and sound like a mix of Joe Pesci and Gilbert Gottfried.
Isnt that you in your avatar didnt you say?

RedheadDane said:
And I also think I look like a boy...
Nah, you just look serious. Looking young is a good thing.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts