• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

the face/person behind the member

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
A mugshot that i just took on my laptop. Bald guys are known to be the best climbers :D

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

And during one of the races, on a long descent, with my lucky fuschia socks :p

300891_10150866145600471_608550470_21172387_1599546406_n.jpg

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
Guys, I won't do it. I look like a cross between Don King and Yassar Arafat, and sound like a mix of Joe Pesci and Gilbert Gottfried.

I love gilbert gottfried. pls put up a voice sample on this topic :)

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
nobilis said:
Yeah i know i saw them. You look like a serious guy. Your avatar gives a different impression :p

Well I am kind of dissociative identity disorder guy aka split personality, do not worry I am taking meds. So if you arround here pay a visit, I did not kill, cook and eat human some long time;)

P.S. Please do not eat for two days before!

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
oldborn said:
Well I am kind of dissociative identity disorder guy aka split personality, do not worry I am taking meds. So if you arround here pay a visit, I did not kill, cook and eat human some long time;)

P.S. Please do not eat for two days before!

You are too funny, Oldborn. CN should pay you for posts like this!
Well done, Lad.

First of all big chapeau, or as Ali G would say, Massive Respect to everyone who posted their picture.

Im still undecided whether to post mine but i will probably be swept up in the mood pretty soon.

hrotha, come on man, more than a teaser.

ACF, come on man, everyone wants to know what you look like. Im sure your not that ugly :p (just a bait to lure you out)

As for those who posted their pictures, well the only ones I would buy a car off are Havvets and Ryo Hazuki,:p even though based on his written posts, I wouldnt buy one of Ryo either;)

Nah just jk all you guys see

Parrulo said:

Whitch one are you?

Alpe d'Huez said:
Guys, I won't do it. I look like a cross between Don King and Yassar Arafat, and sound like a mix of Joe Pesci and Gilbert Gottfried.

Isnt that you in your avatar didnt you say?

RedheadDane said:
And I also think I look like a boy...

Nah, you just look serious. Looking young is a good thing.

TRENDING THREADS