• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Gianni Moscon Bandwagon Jumping Thread

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I just read an interview with alaphilippe in belgian newspaper de standaard where he basically confirms that moscon has a bad name in the peloton and doesnt show any respect to fellow riders.
However he was also quick to add that he didnt see the reichenbach incident and only heard about it.

Lo squalo di messina said:
I just read an interview with alaphilippe in belgian newspaper de standaard where he basically confirms that moscon has a bad name in the peloton and doesnt show any respect to fellow riders.
However he was also quick to add that he didnt see the reichenbach incident and only heard about it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sky mandate sessions with Steve Peters soon.

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
Re:

Nirvana said:
5th in Roubaix and 3rd in Lombardia, you can only hate him as a person because he's a racist, a cheater and maybe also something worse but it's a feat probably unseen since Sean Kelly in the 80s.
if Nibali was riding Roubaix, it could be interesting given his performance in this epic Tour stage.

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
Re:

Nirvana said:
5th in Roubaix and 3rd in Lombardia, you can only hate him as a person because he's a racist, a cheater and maybe also something worse but it's a feat probably unseen since Sean Kelly in the 80s.
Bartoli was 21st for his only Paris-Roubaix and won three monuments.He probably could have done better at Roubaix.

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Jagartrott said:
Nirvana said:
You're forgetting Gilbert.
RvV 3rd, Amstel 1st, Lombardia 1st (2010)
"Lo Sceriffo" won both Roubaix and Lombardia during the same year. Actually 1st at Roubaix and Lombardia - 2nd WC - 3rd Giro in 1978

By the way, Roubaix was the standard course and Lombardia was a Milano-Como (similar, but not exactly like the current one) The world championship was tough at Nurburgring.

Was the run in that flat in '96, or does the profile just miss Bergamo Alta?

r59QVUN.jpg

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Der Effe said:
loge1884 said:
huge said:
I could come up with an equally "interesting" story.
Reichenbach had an accident in his own, but FDJ took the opportunity to blame it on Moscon seeking revenge for the Reza affair, as they think the guy was not punished for what he said at the time.

Sound like the most likely version .... :confused: :rolleyes:

so basically you are saying Sebastian Reichenbach is making a false accusation (as he went on to press criminal charges against Moscon) .....

In fact, Reichenbach doesn't even exist. He is merely a projection of your own witchhunt against San Gianni. It's Reza's own fault he is black and he should be called out for it and it's the team car who held on to the entity that is called Moscon. A crash? How can you can make someone crash when said person doesn't even exist?

I call for a wake in the name of Gianni Moscon. A wake held in one of Rupert Murdoch's summer houses, a wake in which will be announced that if anyone ever has the guts to call out Gianni Moscon, the true leader of (wo)men, he gets imprisoned and can rot to death like anyone else who doesn't fit into the sacred values of xenophobia, bigotry and class war the Murdoch empire holds so dear.
#Moscondidnothingwrong
Jokes aside, that was an impressive performance, but he should just let his legs do the talking for him, he's geetting a bit too many enemies, even if the sprint today wasn't really dirty.

MatParker117 said:
Lo squalo di messina said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Sky mandate sessions with Steve Peters soon.
Right on. The inner chimp is obviously out of control.

Re:

Pippo_San said:
Say what. I wasn't 100% on the bandwagon but after today, where he relegated those French Fries out of the podium.
Man.
Let's fire up this 2018 Gianni.
FULL PUNK MODE please. We needed a bad guy with awesome legs like you.

:D
well said. and I could even keep cheering for him if he signs elsewhere after Sky. he´s made a bad name for himself and he´ll carry it until he´ll stop his career.
full punk please Gianni

TRENDING THREADS