• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers, Extensions, and Rumours Thread

Page 355 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hehe, he can have Morgados spot in the classics. God knows Morgado did not like those races.
Morgado said last week he wants to come back to RRV and he’s biggest idol and the rider we want to become is WVA. So I guess he could a taste for the classics. Make snese, bc he damn good at it already!

Pogacar, Wellens, Politt, Varmeersch, Bjerg, Mogardo, Rui.
^ The strongest classics team in the peloton?

Morgado said last week he wants to come back to RRV and he’s biggest idol and the rider we want to become is WVA. So I guess he could a taste for the classics. Make snese, bc he damn good at it already!

Pogacar, Wellens, Politt, Varmeersch, Bjerg, Mogardo, Rui.
^ The strongest classics team in the peloton?
This is a great team. I have a feeling Pogi will win 4 monuments next year with this team. MVP without Phillipsen will need to be agressive in MSR.

Evenepoel has zero shot at Ronde, given that the Brabantse Pijl cobbles were already too much for him in 2022...
The Brabantse Pijl cobbles were too much for him because he was the only one riding on the cobbles.

At Ronde, the gutters are fenced off so differences should be smaller.

I don't give him much of a chance either when it comes down to a straight up shoot out on the Koppenberg or Paterberg but I think there are other ways to win the Ronde.

Reactions: QueenStagiaire
The Brabantse Pijl cobbles were too much for him because he was the only one riding on the cobbles.

At Ronde, the gutters are fenced off so differences should be smaller.

I don't give him much of a chance either when it comes down to a straight up shoot out on the Koppenberg or Paterberg but I think there are other ways to win the Ronde.
He was also struggling with Moskesstraat, where everyone is on the cobbles.