• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The illuminati invades cycling...

Yes, I know it sounds unbelieveable but the undeniable truth seems to be that the Illuminati has infiltrated the cycling world. And the worst thing is that noone even seems to notice.

Everyone who follows cycling knows the truth, that there is no way that Cadel Evans could have won the World Road Championships. It's a well established fact that the guy never attacks and now we are somehow led to believe that this guy set out on a solo attack to decide one of the biggest one day races of the year? I'm surprised that so many people are buying that story.

The question on everyones mind is of course, why? What does the illuminati have to gain by this cover up? I think the answer lies in the truth of who the real winner was. Alexander Vinokourov. Obviously if the truth that Vinokourov won the worlds would have come out then that would make Astana even more likely to keep their PT license. There has been suspicions for some time that Johan Bruyneel and Lance Armstrong were part of the Illuminati but I think this confirms it.

The sad thing is that the cover up might have actually worked if they had simply chosen a more likely winner for the race. But fortunately they made a mistake and went for the most improbable winner possible which immediately sent up red flags for those who are well informed.

The question now is, what's next? Will the UCI stand up and do what is right and expose this cover up? Or is the UCI already involved themselves?

How long has this been going on? And what other things have the Illuminati already done? Can Tom Danielson really get sick that often? And what really is the hold up that prevents Wiggins from moving to Sky and Contador from moving to Garmin?

Question everything and spread the truth!!!

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
An Aussie wins the fnord worlds the year before they are held in Australia.

The particular Aussie has his Australian base near Geelong, the venue for next year's race!

Are you suspicious now?

A

Anonymous

R.0.t.O said:
edited by mod.

they did, the guy you see now isnt mcquaid, its george bush in a mcquaid costume.. thats why theyve never been seen together

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I think you guys are on the right track but it was Elvis that shot JFK and **** Chaney that rigged the worlds. I also Think that Bush is behind the race radio ban, he has investments in some new technology I have heard.

Good thread, I'm glad to see there are other people that can see the truth, every one I talk to thinks I'm crazy:eek:

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
St. Elia said:
I think you guys are on the right track but it was Elvis that shot JFK and **** Chaney that rigged the worlds. I also Think that Bush is behind the race radio ban, he has investments in some new technology I have heard.

Good thread, I'm glad to see there are other people that can see the truth, every one I talk to thinks I'm crazy:eek:

You do realize that most on this topic is bull****, right? It's all just conspiracy theories by the cancer lovers to try and say that Armstrong wasn't clean when he went to the moon and wrote "It's a Wonderful World" under the influence.

They just hate America because America rocks.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Henrik said:
Armstrong wasn't the first man on the moon back in 69, it was Merckx !!

There is actually a Belgian book about that time. Because Belgium was probably the only country where other news (merckx) was at least as important as the moon landing it's called: 'How Merckx defeated Armstrong'.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
issoisso said:
You do realize that most on this topic is bull****, right? It's all just conspiracy theories by the cancer lovers to try and say that Armstrong wasn't clean when he went to the moon and wrote "It's a Wonderful World" under the influence.

Oh I don't know, look how "richards" name was blanked out, I think the CIA and Cycling news are working together.... We should be careful what we write here they are watching us!!

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Earth is composed of opposite hemispheres
which rotate in opposite directions - equal
to a zero value existence (plus & minus). As
entity, the opposite hemispheres cancel out.
Earth exist as 4 - 90 degree opposite corner
quadrants, but not as a 360 degree circle.
Earth is Cubic opposites, nothing as circle.
A singularity inflicted scholar has not the
mentality, freedom or guts to know that
academia is a Trojan Horse mind control.
Singularity brotherhood owns your brain,
destroying your ability to think Cubicism.
Evil academia blocks out Time Cube site
and suppresses its discussion and debate.
The half of Earth seen from
space, cannot exist without
the opposite half not seen...
existing as opposite values.
Earth entity does not exist -
for it is composed of opposite
hemispheres which rotate in
opposite directions - equating
to a zero value existence, and
to nothing as a "singularity".
You were educated to live an
evil lie - and your heirs will
suffer hell for your stupidity.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
issoisso said:

Love the Sarcasm, but the truth is that Armstrong is a world class scientist who created a Time machine, went into the future to get the best drugs, and then realizing how big cancer was going to be he gave himself cancer, and then went into the future to heal himself then used the drugs to become a rich champion.

The illuminati strikes again. They have moved this thread from the more populated Professional racing forum to the obscure general cycling forum. They are obviously trying to stop us from spreading the truth to the masses. We can't let them win. Fight the power, spread the truth!!!

Mar 16, 2009
ingsve said:
The illuminati strikes again. They have moved this thread from the more populated Professional racing forum to the obscure general cycling forum. They are obviously trying to stop us from spreading the truth to the masses. We can't let them win. Fight the power, spread the truth!!!

Media will not deny this as denial would
force debate - and they would be exposed.
Media power is by ignoring Truth presented against it. The public must attack the evil
media or perish by lies.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
Media will not deny this as denial would
force debate - and they would be exposed.
Media power is by ignoring Truth presented against it. The public must attack the evil
media or perish by lies.

By making fun of this, you clearly don't understand that this is all part of a greater problem that exists in Scandinavia with the secret police.

You need to understand that the secret police in Scandinavia conduct experiments on people. They use intra and ultra sound techniques to control their brains and make them incapable of working. We all need to rise up and alert the world to rebel against the evil that is the secret police.

I know all of this because I read it on a placard that an old guy (perhaps ingsve's relative??) was carrying on his backpack in downtown Copenhagen when I visited there in 1998. (If I can find the picture I took, I'll post it here so that you can all be equally educated as I was ...)

How is this related to Cadel Evans victory at the worlds? Well, I heard this old guy complaining that Bjarne Riis had been unfairly prevented from winning the Tour that year because these same experiments had been conducted on him. Fast forward 11 years and I reckon we're seeing the evil hand of infra sound rays at work again here ...

Mar 16, 2009
kiwirider said:
You need to understand that the secret police in Scandinavia conduct experiments on people. They use intra and ultra sound techniques to control their brains and make them incapable of working. We all need to rise up and alert the world to rebel against the evil that is the secret police.

I am flabbergasted that the
"big brother" hired pedants
can brainwash and indoctrinate
the powerful antipode human
mind to ignore the simple math
of 4 simultaneous 24 hour days
within a single rotation of Earth,
to worship one and trash three.

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
kiwirider said:
By making fun of this, you clearly don't understand that this is all part of a greater problem that exists in Scandinavia with the secret police.

I know all of this because I read it on a placard that an old guy (perhaps ingsve's relative??) was carrying on his backpack in downtown Copenhagen when I visited there in 1998. (If I can find the picture I took, I'll post it here so that you can all be equally educated as I was ...)

How is this related to Cadel Evans victory at the worlds? Well, I heard this old guy complaining that Bjarne Riis had been unfairly prevented from winning the Tour that year because these same experiments had been conducted on him. Fast forward 11 years and I reckon we're seeing the evil hand of infra sound rays at work again here ...

I remember reading an article about beta waves in college. I believe infrasound falls into that frequency. The article suggested that you could induce hallucinations by exposure to intermittent light at a particular frequency.

Drats, I never did get around to trying that.

Here's a neat experiment featured in the infrasound wiki article...

Infrasonic 17 Hz tone experiment
On May 31, 2003, a team of UK researchers held a mass experiment where they exposed some 700 people to music laced with soft 17 Hz sine waves played at a level described as "near the edge of hearing", produced by an extra-long stroke sub-woofer mounted two-thirds of the way from the end of a seven-meter-long plastic sewer pipe. The experimental concert (entitled Infrasonic) took place in the Purcell Room over the course of two performances, each consisting of four musical pieces. Two of the pieces in each concert had 17 Hz tones played underneath. In the second concert, the pieces that were to carry a 17 Hz undertone were swapped so that test results would not focus on any specific musical piece. The participants were not told which pieces included the low-level 17 Hz near-infrasonic tone. The presence of the tone resulted in a significant number (22%) of respondents reporting anxiety, uneasiness, extreme sorrow, nervous feelings of revulsion or fear, chills down the spine and feelings of pressure on the chest.[18][19] In presenting the evidence to British Association for the Advancement of Science, one of the scientists responsible said, "These results suggest that low frequency sound can cause people to have unusual experiences even though they cannot consciously detect infrasound. Some scientists have suggested that this level of sound may be present at some allegedly haunted sites and so cause people to have odd sensations that they attribute to a ghost—our findings support these ideas."

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
ingsve said:
Yes, I know it sounds unbelieveable but the undeniable truth seems to be that the Illuminati has infiltrated the cycling world. And the worst thing is that noone even seems to notice.

Everyone who follows cycling knows the truth, that there is no way that Cadel Evans could have won the World Road Championships. It's a well established fact that the guy never attacks and now we are somehow led to believe that this guy set out on a solo attack to decide one of the biggest one day races of the year? I'm surprised that so many people are buying that story.

The question on everyones mind is of course, why? What does the illuminati have to gain by this cover up? I think the answer lies in the truth of who the real winner was. Alexander Vinokourov. Obviously if the truth that Vinokourov won the worlds would have come out then that would make Astana even more likely to keep their PT license. There has been suspicions for some time that Johan Bruyneel and Lance Armstrong were part of the Illuminati but I think this confirms it.

The sad thing is that the cover up might have actually worked if they had simply chosen a more likely winner for the race. But fortunately they made a mistake and went for the most improbable winner possible which immediately sent up red flags for those who are well informed.

The question now is, what's next? Will the UCI stand up and do what is right and expose this cover up? Or is the UCI already involved themselves?

How long has this been going on? And what other things have the Illuminati already done? Can Tom Danielson really get sick that often? And what really is the hold up that prevents Wiggins from moving to Sky and Contador from moving to Garmin?

Question everything and spread the truth!!!

Never attacks is an over exageration (spelling:eek:)

TRENDING THREADS