• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The list grows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
broken chain said:
Cheryl Crow visited by the feds.
Lance,I hope you were nice to Cheryl when you broke it off.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.;)

Sometime Friday afternoon or evening a certain "little birdie" (tweet tweet) mentioned this subject on twitter. The tweet went something like ….”All I want to do ….is have some fun” that was all the little birdie said but the message was loud and clear.

old news but hack away if you would like.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
Sometime Friday afternoon or evening a certain "little birdie" (tweet tweet) mentioned this subject on twitter. The tweet went something like ….”All I want to do ….is have some fun” that was all the little birdie said but the message was loud and clear.

old news but hack away if you would like.
Sometimes silence can be deafening.:D:D

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd be surprised if she has any direct knowledge of Lance's dopping- I'm sure he was very secretive about it around her. However, she will be able to corrobate others' testimony, such as visits to the Armstrong apartment on such and such a date, and so forth. I'd expect she'd be nothing less than truthful to the investigators, regardless of her present feelings toward Armstrong.

LauraLyn

BANNED
Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Pazuzu said:
I'd be surprised if she has any direct knowledge of Lance's dopping- I'm sure he was very secretive about it around her. However, she will be able to corrobate others' testimony, such as visits to the Armstrong apartment on such and such a date, and so forth. I'd expect she'd be nothing less than truthful to the investigators, regardless of her present feelings toward Armstrong.

My guess too.

You have to chuckle when you think Lance is finding this out at the same time and the same way we are.

I wonder if Kirstin and Sheryl went in as a team to talk about the man they both adore.

Status
Not open for further replies.