• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Max Factor

Jun 6, 2009
Visit site
Fast forward to the year 2035. Max Armstrong has just given Max Ullrich 'that look' on his way to another tour victory. Will history repeat itself and was the name merely a coincidence?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Ushaia said:
Fast forward to the year 2035. Max Armstrong has just given Max Ullrich 'that look' on his way to another tour victory. Will history repeat itself and was the name merely a coincidence?

I think its right after Lance time warps back in time to pickup his 2004 body then time warps forward to 2035 and is actually leading the race by a minute at that point. Max Armstrong is only looking at Max Ullrich as to say, "at least your dad stays home, look at the crap I have to put up with.".

Ushaia said:

Sorry, but I don't see Max having the same genes as the kids he generated with Linda, I mean Kristin.

Though to be completely blunt, and maybe BigBoat will take a stab at this, I'd guess that Kristin is up there with the Williams sisters as far as being enhanced goes. At least it looks like the kids aren't deformed.

Sorry. :eek:

Poking fun at Lance is fair game he puts himself out there and he is capable of dishing it out with the best of them. His children are not. The comments are neither clever nor funny and do no credit to those posting them.

Can we talk about something else

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
180mmCrank said:
Poking fun at Lance is fair game he puts himself out there and he is capable of dishing it out with the best of them. His children are not. The comments are neither clever nor funny and do no credit to those posting them.

At least there's some sanity on this forum. Thanks 180.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
180mmCrank said:

+1
well said

TRENDING THREADS