• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The official Great Bauke Mollema thread

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
hiero2 said:
Interesting - I'm just hearing about this guy - TGBM - I guess he's the one I'll be watching coming in just behind Taylor Phinney. How fun! We'll have some competition!

Taylor Phinney is nothing compared to TGBM. TGBM kicks Taylor's **** in everything!

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Bauke is preparing for the Italian fall classics in which it is rumoured he'll brutishly destroy entire fields
By this I assume you mean he'll ride so fast in front that the fields on both sides of the road will catch fire, and the riders behind will only ever see his smoke.

***Apologies to people who live in wildfire areas. No fields were harmed in the making of this post.

A

Anonymous

ive no idea who he is.

and why is acf hyping him, is he australian, is he signing for fly-v?

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
He's tanned. He's rested. He's ready.

Back home
Geplaatst door Bauke op 07-09-2010 Posted by Bauke to 07/09/2010

Na 11 dagen Salamanca ben ik gisteren weer thuis gekomen in Nederland. After 11 days Salamanca yesterday I came home in the Netherlands. Ik heb ik Spanje elke dag temperaturen van 30-35 graden gehad en dus uitstekend kunnen trainen. Spain I got every day temperatures of 30-35 degrees and consequently a great job training. Van mijn sleutelbeen heb ik vrijwel geen last meer. From my collarbone, I hardly bothered. Dat betekent dat ik zaterdag mijn rentree kan maken in Parijs-Brussel. That means I can make Saturday my comeback in Paris and Brussels. Volgende week zal ik ook nog enkele Belgische en Franse klassiekers rijden, waaronder de GP Wallonie. Next week I will also ride some Belgian and French classics, including the GP Wallonie. Deze wedstrijden dienen voornamelijk als voorbereiding op de Italiaanse klassiekers in oktober. These competitions serve primarily as preparation for the Italian classics in October. Daar wil ik nog één keer vlammen! I want flames again!

Groet, Regards,
Bauke Bauke

http://www.baukemollema.nl/nieuws.php?subaction=showfull&id=1283848644&archive=&start_from=&ucat=9&

Hah! I was right about the flames earlier:cool:

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Bauke is preparing for the Italian fall classics in which it is rumoured he'll brutishly destroy entire fields

Cadel is riding the spring classics also so he should expect to be crushed. The first showdown between the pair will be in Paris Brussles.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I think it is time to restore this thread in its full and total glory

5619.png

TRENDING THREADS