• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Official Moser is the new Moser Thread

Born on Christmas Day 1990, he's a gift to a cycling world which desperately needed a new hero.

As a neo-pro, he wins Trofeo Laigueglia in February and Rund um den Finanzplatz Eschborn-Frankfurt in May, he's second at Trofeo Melinda and then third in the opneing prologue of the 2012 Tour de Suisse (only a few seconds behind world class riders Peter Sagan and Fabian Cancellara).

Time has come. Be prepared for the domination.

Meet Moreno Moser.

Moser_Moreno_Laigueglia12-1.jpg

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Shame he's in the Sagan era :p

Impressive ride by him and impressive rider. His results have been superb this season. Definite great future talent and with right team for him.

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Did Liquigas start genetically engineering mutant cyborg babies 22 years ago?? Sagan and this relative to Francesco = DOUBLE BEAST MODE

Where can I get their trading cards??

Omg I didn't even notice how many unzipped jerseys he wears, what does this all mean?? Somehow it must pertain to the 2012 apocalypse??

How is the profile for the long itt? He did a very good tt in pais vasco, but it was also hilly with some technical descents and he seems to be a great descender.
He seems to be in decent shape, so i believe that he can get a result in the itt :)