• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Official Oleg Tinkov thread.

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Oleg Tinkov ‏@olegtinkov 13m

Hey,I have won over 40 races when junior without doping!never ever tried one, Good joint of weed is not considered),stop talking doping #TdF

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Oleg Tinkov ‏@olegtinkov 12m
@albertocontador stay cool. the team is much stronger than Sky we will **** them BIG time! Applauds to Bjarne. #TdF13 will be OURS.#tdf

Haha I was about to post that tweet, brilliant :D

i stopped following twitter but tinkov and ricco are just too good.
tinkov is just the richest and biggest
images

ever. he's awesome.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
The funniest thing to me is to imagine what Bjarne thinks of all this, those two are about as different as can be I think. But hey, if it works for them :D

Bjarne_Riis.jpg

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Now he's implying he'll stop sponsoring the team if they don't win tdf. What a moron. I'm fed up with him. He used to be funny but now he's just a sexist idiot. Good riddance I say.

He's just as funny as he's always been, just took you awhile to notice he's also an idiot.

goggalor said:
He's not even an idiot, he's just an awful person. He's the last person we need in cycling.

Agreed.

Christian said:
The funniest thing to me is to imagine what Bjarne thinks of all this, those two are about as different as can be I think. But hey, if it works for them :D

Now we know the real reason Bjarne wants to retire ;)

LaFlorecita said:
Now he's implying he'll stop sponsoring the team if they don't win tdf. What a moron. I'm fed up with him. He used to be funny but now he's just a sexist idiot. Good riddance I say.

Racist too - I assume @vamosalberto is you on Twitter ?

I've added you btw (James Blundell)

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
@olegtinkov @inesneves8 @TeamSky Chris is the best cheater, Contador the best cyclist without dope
Retweeted by Oleg Tinkov

lol the guy is awesomee

TRENDING THREADS